Show Off Your Cresties 🤩

Yeah it’s all good response. I don’t hold it against him because he was tiny when we got him.

2 Likes

They’re funny when they’re angry, it’s the chirping! I actually got a nip from one of our nearly 5 months old yesterday! I moved my thumb and think she thought it was food and bit. I was like excuse me no! :joy:

2 Likes

They can be so funny.

I was bit by my first crestie this year, my fault…she thought i was a bug. I couldn’t believe how much it didn’t hurt!

2 Likes

My daughter actually asked to check my thumb and was like oh there’s nothing there!
I swear it’s the non existent teeth, useless things haha.
Best one was Lilo biting my face :rofl:
I was loving Kaneki and cuddled him to my cheek, as you do! :sweat_smile:
Thought I’d do the same with Lilo. She said no Thankyou and bit me :laughing:

3 Likes

Anymore pics? It’s a cute patternless I must say! And I was never a fan years ago of them! Now I think they’re fab! :blush:
Will you be breeding?

2 Likes

There’s actually a great picture of them here.

3 Likes

Ah cute Leo, but I mean Cresties! So tiny there’s like none! :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I loved the look of the fluffy yellow patternless was on here. One of the first patternless one I have liked, kind of got me hooked, lol.

3 Likes

They’re probably almost the same. I’ve only been bit a couple times by a leopard gecko and it didn’t hurt at all.

3 Likes

They often get overlooked!
But the red etc about more now you can’t miss them! There’s some lovely ones out there :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

And I was worried about being bit by my little fat tail! She’s a right git! :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Red of course but white/cream ones are nice too

3 Likes

I had a really cute buckskin Crestie, he had orange eyelashes. But I had to sell him to make room for females :frowning:

Was by far the calmest male I’ve ever owned!

3 Likes

Not as of now. I love all my little kids but breedings just not something I’m drawn too yet. I need to get some better pictures when he’s fired up he’s a deep Orange and his back is almost a greenish hue to it.

8 Likes

Oh so he’s a bicolour then! :star_struck:

2 Likes

Got to love a personality :rofl:

2 Likes

No it’s been flagged! Because of the ‘naughty’ word? :thinking:
Put he’s a bugger instead :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Enough was censored that it should be okay. Some ‘naughtier’ words were okay with only 1 *. :rofl:
Either way I love that first picture, he looks like he’s waiting to eat the camera. :rofl:

2 Likes

We only have one. He was our first reptile and with him the reptile addiction started. Living in Holland we almost have no reptiles in the wild unlike most American people here, so my love for them started a lot later in life than for most people here. Promised my son that we can get a reptile, so on a orientation trip to a reptile expo to see what reptile would be oké for us I gave in to my sons tears and impuls bought or cresty. He was only two weeks old and way to young to be sold, I know now, had many worries when I realised that. We where even to scared to leave him behind for longer than a day, so we carried him every where. He even went with us on holiday to France and weekend trips to my mother :grin:. But we managed and now years later he is a big healthy boy and we are still really happy we got him. We owe him al lot. He showed us how great reptiles are.

Chompy when we first got him. So tiny. The hand is from my by then 8 year old son.

Chompy a few months ago.

6 Likes

That’s such a great story. Glad he was okay and that his a great pet. His handsome too. Are you planning on getting any more reptiles?

My first Crestie (many years ago) was sold far too young and was incubated far too hot, I also bought her from an expo and she was about 1cm long… Including tail, they were all sold like that back then. I was too scared to hold her

My Crestie died a few years ago (aged 9) and she never made it to a big size but she was a great Crestie. When she died, I decided that I wanted more and now I have 12 Cresties :blush:

4 Likes