Show Off Your Cresties 🤩

A few of my critters… and my 4 year old karate girl Charli!! (accidentally uploaded that pic… but she so cute! Her first tournament medal!

2 Likes

Gotta love the Crestie smile. Your Snakes and other reptiles are awesome too :relaxed:

My husbands fav BP are pieds, he is more the snake person :snake:

I have 8 eggs in the incubator out of my pied female, so :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Oooooo :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: would love to see a pic of them when they hatch!

We have eggs in the incubator but not from our pieds, were planning to breed the pieds next year :crossed_fingers:

I have a Male banana pied to pair with Moo my pied next year. My lesser has been bred to my GHI male… i have a Super GHI banana male to breed to either my lesser or my queen bee next year… so excited!!

1 Like

This is Fudge, he thinks he is hiding :joy:

4 Likes

What do you mean?
I can’t see him? :thinking: :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

whispers “I think that he is the green thing :rofl:

2 Likes

Maybe we should play a game. Take a pic of your Crestie in its enclosure and see who finds the Crestie first.

Who needs ‘Where’s Wolly’ when we can have ‘Catch that Crestie’ :joy::face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

I don’t think anybody will be able to find mine, during the day 1 is behind cork bark branches and 2 are completely buried under moss with the tip of their tail sticking out. It’s definitely not from a lack of hiding places and cover but they seem to prefer it. But we should definitely make a thread for that.

2 Likes

The difference of Naruto fired down and up… May be my most drastic colour changing Crestie… :fire:

11 Likes

I actually really like how he looks as both :star_struck:

3 Likes

He’s a neat guy! Big for his age :sweat_smile:
By next year I’m hoping he’s a unit! :muscle:

2 Likes

Starburst! 10 months, finally decided to fire up for me today ❤️‍🔥
She’ll be going to Naruto next year along with Akira :grin:

3 Likes

My red is the same way, yet I cannot get a pic of uik fired up whatsoever… as soon as i reach for my phone, he gets all icky

Reds are a great colour, yet they are the most difficult to capture lol

2 Likes

Uploading: 20210714_202237.jpg…
Uploading: 20210714_202229.jpg…

Heey guys​:wave:t3::wave:t3:
Thats my new crestie👀 I get him Today. Shes a female. Can anyone guess the Morph😅?

1 Like

2 Likes

Harlequin Dalmatian partial pinstripe, nice row of portholes on her too :blush:

1 Like

Wow, thanks!:relaxed: