Show Off Your Cresties 🤩

I agree with @ghoulishcresties.
Lovely portholes :heart_eyes: Does she fire up super dark?

1 Like

Just about to say send us some fired pics! She looks like she’d be very dark! :blush:

Hey, I dont know, sry. I get her today and i didnt much see this girl today😅. She is in her quarantine enclosure and is hiding🥺
I tell you soon! :slight_smile:

I have another question for you guys. Whats Tank size are you used in generally for cresties?:innocent:
And what size for 2 females?

Thanks for the answers. Youre quality knowledge is amazing and very helpfully!

Exo terra 45x45x60 would hold 2 females fine, if you can do 60x45x60 I would! We have 2/3 females in that size :blush:

1 Like

I use exo terras, size 45 X 45 X 60 which hold 2 female Cresties just fine, but they grew up together. Ideally bigger would be better

1 Like

Wow ok​:sweat_smile: in Europa they all say thats a way to small. They say for 2 females you need 60x60x120, and i have a 90lx60x60h now and im worried thats to small for 2…:sweat_smile: but when you say thats good, im fine :slight_smile:

How long do you keep cresties?:relaxed:

I’m in the uk.
That size is brill for them :blush:

My first ever Crestie turned 4 in April, so 4 years for Cresties! I have other reptiles/amphibians also but mainly Cresties as have 40+ now with all the new hatchlings too :sweat_smile:
They’re very addictive, just love everything about them! Great little Geckos :star_struck:

Ok, thats very cool!:innocent: I love cresties too. Thats my 2cond now :wink: I would like to breed them in the future! :))

Thanks! Good night :slight_smile:

1 Like

Love the pattern on this one’s back

2 Likes

My 2 girls aren’t quite fully grown yet (almost 2 years old and weighs approx 34g) but they have plenty of room.

My eldest Crestie ATM is 3 years old but I had a Crestie for 10 years prior to these Cresties. When she died I decided I wanted more and now I have 12. I’m hoping to breed them as I love them so much :blush:

1 Like

I’m loving all the Crestie pics :blush:

More more more

Here is Vanilla hiding in the hanging plant

5 Likes

Starburst is either giving me the peace sign… or flipping me off… :expressionless:

3 Likes

I grew some Cresties today…

4 Likes

I guess that depends on her personality and whether she truly likes you, or not :innocent::smiling_imp:

Well now I don’t blooming know, maybe she’s tired of me getting her out :joy:

1 Like

Noticed one of my girls yesterday, checked this morning and look what I found :egg: infertile as she hasn’t been paired yet due to not being 2 till Jan (I cancelled them just to be sure) still exciting though

2 Likes

Ooooh she’s ready!

1 Like

I’m going to weigh her tonight, I tried this morning but I left the big scales in the snake room. I wasn’t planning to breed her till next year due to not 2 yet but her weight last month was 35g so will see

2 Likes

Oh she’s not 2 until Jan!
I thought you meant she was 2 in Jan :woman_facepalming:t2:
As she’s 18 months I’d say that’s fine as long as 45+ Since she’s laying infertile!
Exciting :star_struck:
Is she going to Milky Way? :blush:

2 Likes

She will be going to my soft scale but as she might be ready early than expected she would go to Milkyway first. I just want to check weight first.

3 Likes