Show Off Your Cresties šŸ¤©

The best name for the best gecko!

2 Likes

Sorry Iā€™m not as active ATM, been super busy. Hopefully i will get more pics etc soon.

Coco

3 Likes

Coco looks like he/she has a MASSIVE foot compared to some of the others in this thread! :open_mouth:

2 Likes

He has always had big feet, but the angle makes it look bigger. I hope to get him in the photo booth soon which will show his feet more normal, still bigger than most :grin:

3 Likes

Samson likes his pool noodles. Ibsee him so much more now.

3 Likes

Hope lily enjoys her little penthouse and give her mamas some grandgeckos :heart: first pairing ever done!

4 Likes

So exciting :grin:

1 Like

Is anyone abe to help us gender Autumn? We think a bulge is developing but not 100% sure so we tried taking a photo to check for pores.

2 Likes

I donā€™t see any pores in that pic, but use a louper then youā€™ll know for sure! :grin:

2 Likes

I think I see pores, meaning male.

But more pics or looper would help

1 Like

Think thatā€™s itā€™s markings youā€™re looking at.
I donā€™t see pores myself. But you do need a looper to be 100% :relaxed:

1 Like

Fair warning:These arenā€™t the greatest cause I was too busy laughing.

He climbed down Mattā€™s arm to the tip of the nozzle three times. Guess he wanted to help with mistings? :joy:

4 Likes

Ok now thats funny! ā€œI halp!!ā€

I dunno why but this dide sleeps in the WEIRDEST positions.

3 Likes

Apparently he really wanted to! He even rode downstairs on Mattā€™s shoulder so He could refill the pump. Super chill the whole time. Til it was time to continue. :joy:

Heā€™s one shift supervisor.

Sheā€™s the other. :rofl:

3 Likes

My 2 new boys

7 Likes

All those spots! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Very cute! Love the red :relaxed:

When breeding, work on the structure and youā€™ve got a great group of dals there, colouring and spurs are awesome, but I find dals seem to have smaller heads for some reason so do need some work so get them out bigger :sweat_smile:
Which is why I went for structure with Spike and Big Mama and then Pongo. Barbs is ok but Pongo should get the better heads there :crossed_fingers:t2:

Iā€™m waiting on the first eggs from Pongo and Barb Actually, Bring on the orange supers :upside_down_face:

This year Iā€™m working on structure quite a bit before the colouring or patterningā€¦ As much as it kills me :joy:

3 Likes

I love the second one :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

To all those breeders with bio-active enclosuresā€¦
How often do you check for eggs, do you check everyday or every other day etc? (Obviously when your expecting eggs)

Iā€™m just curious if they mind having their breeding spots disturbed or if they should be left a couple of days?

2 Likes

Agree on head structure, hoping the 2 spike and big Mama ladies donā€™t turn male on me and have similar crests to their parents.

The ink spot parents has good/average crests but were cute as hell so couldnā€™t pass on it.

Thereā€™s a lot of dals on mm with nice spots but poor crests, although Iā€™m following some breeders from the EU that have big crested dals.

Canā€™t wait to see what your dals produce this year!

4 Likes

I had six eggs incubating and when I peeked in on them last night I saw this:

I set up the enclosure with what I had laying around. I think the mother to this one is Unnamed since the white goes high up the sides and itā€™s a full pinstripe. The baby only weighed about 2g. I think itā€™s funny that out of the egg these are bigger than an adult mourning gecko. I covered the back with screen (just because Iā€™m paranoid) and covered the front vent with foam.

4 Likes