Show Off Your Cresties 🤩

The best name for the best gecko!

2 Likes

Sorry I’m not as active ATM, been super busy. Hopefully i will get more pics etc soon.

Coco

3 Likes

Coco looks like he/she has a MASSIVE foot compared to some of the others in this thread! :open_mouth:

2 Likes

He has always had big feet, but the angle makes it look bigger. I hope to get him in the photo booth soon which will show his feet more normal, still bigger than most :grin:

3 Likes

Samson likes his pool noodles. Ibsee him so much more now.

3 Likes

Hope lily enjoys her little penthouse and give her mamas some grandgeckos :heart: first pairing ever done!

4 Likes

So exciting :grin:

1 Like

Is anyone abe to help us gender Autumn? We think a bulge is developing but not 100% sure so we tried taking a photo to check for pores.

2 Likes

I don’t see any pores in that pic, but use a louper then you’ll know for sure! :grin:

2 Likes

I think I see pores, meaning male.

But more pics or looper would help

1 Like

Think that’s it’s markings you’re looking at.
I don’t see pores myself. But you do need a looper to be 100% :relaxed:

1 Like

Fair warning:These aren’t the greatest cause I was too busy laughing.

He climbed down Matt’s arm to the tip of the nozzle three times. Guess he wanted to help with mistings? :joy:

4 Likes

Ok now thats funny! “I halp!!”

I dunno why but this dide sleeps in the WEIRDEST positions.

3 Likes

Apparently he really wanted to! He even rode downstairs on Matt’s shoulder so He could refill the pump. Super chill the whole time. Til it was time to continue. :joy:

He’s one shift supervisor.

She’s the other. :rofl:

3 Likes

My 2 new boys

7 Likes

All those spots! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Very cute! Love the red :relaxed:

When breeding, work on the structure and you’ve got a great group of dals there, colouring and spurs are awesome, but I find dals seem to have smaller heads for some reason so do need some work so get them out bigger :sweat_smile:
Which is why I went for structure with Spike and Big Mama and then Pongo. Barbs is ok but Pongo should get the better heads there :crossed_fingers:t2:

I’m waiting on the first eggs from Pongo and Barb Actually, Bring on the orange supers :upside_down_face:

This year I’m working on structure quite a bit before the colouring or patterning… As much as it kills me :joy:

3 Likes

I love the second one :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

To all those breeders with bio-active enclosures…
How often do you check for eggs, do you check everyday or every other day etc? (Obviously when your expecting eggs)

I’m just curious if they mind having their breeding spots disturbed or if they should be left a couple of days?

2 Likes

Agree on head structure, hoping the 2 spike and big Mama ladies don’t turn male on me and have similar crests to their parents.

The ink spot parents has good/average crests but were cute as hell so couldn’t pass on it.

There’s a lot of dals on mm with nice spots but poor crests, although I’m following some breeders from the EU that have big crested dals.

Can’t wait to see what your dals produce this year!

4 Likes

I had six eggs incubating and when I peeked in on them last night I saw this:

I set up the enclosure with what I had laying around. I think the mother to this one is Unnamed since the white goes high up the sides and it’s a full pinstripe. The baby only weighed about 2g. I think it’s funny that out of the egg these are bigger than an adult mourning gecko. I covered the back with screen (just because I’m paranoid) and covered the front vent with foam.

4 Likes