Show Off Your Cresties šŸ¤©

Looks like a partial pin in that pic.
Could be a tri! Update us after first shed! I love it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Yeah theyā€™ve worked on structure first!
Which a lot of people donā€™t do, but thatā€™s how Extreme Cresties (Tom) did it and thatā€™s why heā€™s got some big headed Cresties :laughing:

3 Likes

RILEY! You have oneeeeee! Ah! What a great start to my day!

I love when you take the morning/evening peek and thereā€™s one waiting for you!

How is Lucky? Iā€™m so excited!

3 Likes

Soooooo we check about once a month. A fortnight if itā€™s mid-season. We had a few hatch in the big enclosure, so the bugs take some time to get to it. I could be wrong, but Iā€™m figuring that if you do so too often, you could interrupt something.

Iā€™m multi tasking so sorry if this is a mess.

If you find a spot thatā€™s been dug, and all the girlies are accounted for, I say go for it!

2 Likes

Congrats on your new baby gecko :partying_face:

Such a cute partial pin :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Thanks for the reply.

Iā€™ve got a few holes, but no eggs. Iā€™m wondering if they are preparing the spot before they lay eggs? I checked yesterday but no eggs (i didnā€™t think there would be) and maybe they will fill the hole when they are ready?

Iā€™m trying hard not to disturb the hole, just incase i upset themā€¦but itā€™s so hard not to check :sweat_smile: itā€™s early days here yet

2 Likes

Weā€™ve pulled some eggs last night! Now the wait :smiling_face_with_tear:

3 Likes

Iā€™m super excited about this, especially since it was one that I wasnā€™t sure would hatch (I rotated it accidentally and wasnā€™t positive on the orientation). Since I had exactly 6 eggs Iā€™m hoping Iā€™ll have another one hatch soon. Now I just need to order some more fake plants (since I used my last one for mourning geckos).
@ghoulishcresties @foxreptile What makes you think itā€™s a partial pin? I thought it was a full pinstripe since all of the side pins/spikes were white. Iā€™m really hoping this turns into a tricolor. I was excited to see how the babies looked from this pairing. I think Lucky might be from Monkey after comparing it to this one.
@becksterlynn Luckyā€™s been doing great. Growing well and eating his bugs, lol. I was worried that he hasnā€™t grown much since Iā€™ve seen his growth every day and I donā€™t have anything to compare it to. But with this baby I realized just how big he got, lol. He looks thin in this picture but itā€™s just because of the angle and how heā€™s twisted around.

6 Likes

I see a gap down bottom left, take a pic from the top of him/her :blush:

3 Likes

the crestie looks to be missing a pin or 2 close to the tail, but could be something on the gecko instead? If it is missing a few, iā€™d class it as a high % pinstripe

2 Likes

I think the gap at the end is where the tail starts, I donā€™t think there are any individual pins that are brown. I can get some more pictures when I get home but I have these on my computer now if they help.

4 Likes

Yeah thatā€™s a partial pin :blush:

Full would have pinning from top right to the bottom, no gaps at all :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Examples of full pins I used to own :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Those pictures help, thank you! Iā€™m really looking forward to seeing how her colors develop. Iā€™ll probably keep her for a while just to see her grow and her patterns develop. :joy:

2 Likes

Yours is a partial pinstripe.

Pinstripes go all the way to the tail with no gap, your gecko has a gap. before the tail Hopefully it will be a tri-colour, time will tell :crossed_fingers:
Here are some examples of pinstripes

Here are examples of high % pinstripes

3 Likes

Iā€™m surprised that it got so high of a pinstripe. Rex has dashed pinstripe and Nameless has a full pinstripe. So Iā€™m surprised that the baby ended up with a nearly full pinstripe.

3 Likes

You can still get full pins!
Even out of dashed pairings :relaxed:

2 Likes

Was taking some pics of some Cresties here for something special!
Do you remember all these guys names? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

6 Likes

Naruto is still my favourite out of your males :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I cannot wait for his childrenā€¦ Iā€™ve been asked a few times recently if heā€™s for sale, itā€™s like ā€˜neverā€™ā€¦
:joy: Bring on female Narutoā€™s! :joy:

Also Pongo! Last week I had someone asking to buy him and the 2 female tangerine supers Iā€™m holding backā€¦ The Dalmatian craze is happeningā€¦ :flushed:

Honeycomb is my fav of yours!:relaxed:

2 Likes