Show Off Your Cresties 🤩

I’ve had this happen so many times!!
I know when they’re about to hatch so check and honestly It happens so much I’m used to it now, the light sort of wakes them up and off they go! :joy:

6 Likes

Fig & insects is a fav here.

I’m hoping to try banana cream pie next :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

@ggexotics your cresties are drop dead gorgeous!

3 Likes

Hiding in plain site again :sweat_smile:

How is this comfy :woman_shrugging:

5 Likes

Thank you so much :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Hopefully at some point I can breed up to the same standard! Give me 5-10 years eh :rofl:

1 Like

Theyre weird, arent they?

This lil weirdo was holsing his own foot while he slept.

4 Likes

That’s funny :rofl:

Crazy sleep positions

3 Likes

Not fully fired as I hadn’t sprayed so her red isn’t as bright as usual but I just love how cream she is :relaxed:

3 Likes

Such a curious lil Crestie :relaxed:
Wish we had more boarding places for reptiles!

1 Like

Anybody else’s not understand that she’s not a puppy?

6 Likes

HELP PLEASE!!!

I have 2 eggs but they are looking slightly yellow.

They have been in the enclosure no more than 2 nights.

I’ve tried candling but they are coated in mud and really I can’t tell. I may try again when it’s dark out

Are these likely to be viable eggs?

1 Like

When candling you should be able to tell. Are you using a small light like a phone light? If you use a large flashlight a lot of the light will go around the egg and it will be hard to see the veins/embryo. Have you paired her? Is she a proven breeder? I would say that they are either fertilized or they are the first clutch and aren’t fertilized. Either way, congratulations! Even if they aren’t fertile your female should be ready to lay.

2 Likes

Thanks

Yes she was paired last month but I didn’t see a lock as I left them to it. I used a huge torch :person_facepalming:

I’ve put them in the incubator for now. I will try candling tonight when it’s dark and will use my phone light as it’s smaller.

She’s a proven breeder (elsewhere)

I do hope they are fertile :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

I just expected them to be more white

2 Likes

Keep us updated if they’re fertile. If they are that’s super exciting! If they aren’t that’s still a big step forward.

3 Likes

They look infertile.
Funny enough I pulled a few infertile out last week. Incubated anyway but no, defo not fertile! So they got put back to the males :grin:

I use my phone light, just wipe as much mud off as you can. But usually when like that they start to go funny as aren’t fertile.

Let us know though! And if they’re not, pair her again :blush:
Is she only female in viv? Could be from another…

3 Likes

They are from Kona. She is in with Strawberry but it’s Kona’s digging spot, I saw her digging there several times and she has a bit of sag now too. She last laid eggs (I assume infertile) in sept just before she arrived.

She dug sooooo deep :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Sneak peaks :smiling_face_with_tear:
Omg I’m over the moon already and this is just the start!! :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

A skull with a hanging gas mask and a bright orange gecko would work too lol. I can’t wait to see it either! Definitely keep us posted @ghoulishcresties!

2 Likes

:joy:
Not a gas mask, but something my Fav Anime I watch, and to do with my first ever Cresties Name :smirk:
You should get it now… :rofl:

1 Like

Nope, I am clueless when it comes to that. My neighbor Totoro and Spirited away are the only I ever watched; I personally prefer snakes and blade collecting lol :rofl:.

1 Like