Show Off Your Cresties 🤩

Which lady friend will he meet :heart_eyes:

Snowball

3 Likes

Wow! They’re both so beautiful. Those will makes some gorgeous babies someday!

3 Likes

Penny

Riley

My babies. Penny might be leaving soon, but I am planning on getting another, once I have the money for it.

6 Likes

Thx, I’m very excited as what they might produce

2 Likes

A few of my cresties:

Gingerbread Latte

Snowball

Milkyway

Cadbury

Fudge

Coco

3 Likes

The babes had their monthly weigh ins the other night! So many cresticles. :sob:

Hershey is the biggest so far!

His brothers Fudge and Chalupa are not far behind!

May and April are just adorable. May was super curious while they were on the scale. :joy:

Some random pictures. I thing the first two are strawberry and the last is Vanilla.

We are finally gaining weight a decent clip. I’m waiting for the weather to figure itself out a bit as it was -3F (-19C) on weigh day before I order more bugs. Pangea is also waiting to be ordered as the fig flavor was sold out, and that’s a huge hit here. I’ve also ordered from BP Zoological for some food that I’m waiting on. :blush:

3 Likes

Wow they have grown :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
I remember when they were tiny!

That is very cold :snowflake: definitely not insect shipping weather :sweat_smile:

I hate it when the flavour you want is out of stock. I ended up with double food last time as I had to order from 2 different shops in order to get the flavours I wanted, although I don’t mind as it still get used regardless

I paired some cresties last night, it’s not looking good though… The males don’t seem interested at all lol but it is their first time. Hopefully they will pair in a few days :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

The dogs definitely were in and out super fast! :joy:

They’re finally growing at about 3g per month. It’s such a relief because I was so worried they weren’t growing. Tiny is still tiny, but I think that’s just how they’re going to be.

May is super inquisitive, which was so fun to watch. Just checking us out the whole time and super chill.

The bug shipment is waiting til it warms up a tad as it’s going to be such a big order since 75% of the zoo eats bugs. We have a mealworm colony for the rest (dragons and our Leo) until the shipment gets in. It will be between 7 and 15c the rest of the week, so we shall see.

They’ll get there in time! Sometimes they’ve got to figure it out. :joy::purple_heart:

3 Likes

I have way too many new pics, all on insta.
But here’s a few :black_heart:

Phoenix:

Bab :tiger:

Some girlies :revolving_hearts:

Sasuke and Nagato:

6 Likes

Do I see a lady with only red spots? :grin:

3 Likes

You see a lady with red, orange and black spots :pleading_face:

Who I am over the moon happy with! And I will be looking at getting a confetti for her future boyfriend. :black_heart:

We also have a little experiment going with Naruto and Perdita!

We have also some newbies joining us next month, one will be a male for Wolfe Fern (for now). Appears to be the lowest phantom lilly we’ve ever seen :smiling_face_with_tear: then a female for Spike as I think this will be Big Mamas last year breeding. A red Pin male with a big ol head and also I’m getting Starburst back!! :sob::black_heart:

4 Likes

Starburst! Why she coming back?

Can’t wait for pics of your newbies :grin:

I need to consider sexing and selling my baby geckos soon :pensive: as I’ve paired my Becky’s for this year! Although I’ve not seen a lock yet, I’m hoping they did it when I went around

2 Likes

What morph is the little lady 10th under the ‘some girlies’ section? Is she a patternless or something similar? Beautiful animals!!

2 Likes

What is that? If you don’t mind sharing :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:.

3 Likes

The guys letting all cresties go, rebuild etc and with room decided atm not to breed them. X

2 Likes

She’s a phantom lillywhite with red, orange and black spots. :black_heart:

2 Likes

So I have my holdback atm with 3 coloured spots… BUT, Super Dal phantom lillywhite? I feel like it would be beautiful… I’ve seen a Dal one and my gosh he was lush, orange base and black spots…

I’m also aiming for confetti lillywhites :smirk:

3 Likes

Hopefully locked! Bring on babies :heart_eyes:
I can’t wait to see yours this year :black_heart:

And everyone else who’s breeding here :blush:

2 Likes

Looks like I need to refresh my memory on crestie morphs, ha! Been spending too much time over in Boa Town :joy:

3 Likes