Show Off Your Cresties šŸ¤©

Me wanting to get cresties: Crestieeeeeeeeeeeeeeesā€¦
realistic(ish) me: oh wait, I only have 400 bucks, 150 of which is lost somewhere in my house and Iā€™m using 150 to (most likely) get a drawing tablet and Iā€™m saving to turn my bedroom into a reptile room and upgrade my snakes enclosure.
Me wanting to get cresties: So?
realistic(ish) me: so no
Me wanting to get cresties: Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo

1 Like

I know the feeling. Iā€™m trying to convince husband to let me get a new big enclosure :scream::astonished: itā€™s taking a while :sob:

Just keep waiting, Iā€™m sure youā€™ll get cresties in no time :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

One of my baby cresties sleeping in a weird place lol

5 Likes

A new bean was added to the family on the weekend. Officially the smallest bean here.
Now THATS a :tiger:

4 Likes

Haha heā€™s in jail!
So blooming cute :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Oh wow :two_hearts: what was the pairing?

1 Like

A brindle to a tiger. :blush:

He/She came from a someone (now a friend with the amount we talk and heā€™s had haha) whoā€™s now had 9 Cresties off of me now :sweat_smile:

I fell in love with the lil bean, so we did some trades weekend and I was able to snap him/her up with it :relaxed:

2 Likes

Awww so cute, canā€™t wait to see it grow

2 Likes

Quick job but these are who we have so far this year! :lizard::black_heart:

4 Likes

Very nice :ok_hand:

Akira & Naruto r my fav or of your pairings :grin:

2 Likes

Omg. :heart_eyes: how cuteeee! And so tiny!!

1 Like

Pics of some of my cresties

Coco

Rainbow Drop & Kona having a little introduction

Vanilla

Snowball

5 Likes

I love Coco :pleading_face::black_heart:

2 Likes

OMG he is such a sweetheart. I hadnā€™t held Iā€™m in a while, which youā€™d think heā€™d prefer. But when I was cleaning enclosures he was going mad. He wanted attention and wasnā€™t happy others were getting it :rofl: Iā€™d never seen him like that before!

Heā€™s so funny, he looks one way and jumps the other way lol :woman_shrugging:

3 Likes

I love that, which ways he gonna go :lizard::joy:

Heā€™s beautiful, will he be breeding with you? :black_heart:

Iā€™m not sure who to put him with but I do plan 2 breed him one day.

I was thinking of getting him a lady friend but I donā€™t have room with the babies I hope to produce this year.

He is 4 yo and ready to breed, but I donā€™t want to breed too many at once so his not planned for this year. Gives me a year to decide lol

Maybe I should start a poll?

1 Like

Lil gecko pic!

4 Likes

Honeycomb

4 Likes

Ahhh my fav :relaxed::black_heart:

1 Like

He is such a chunk lol he is at breeding weight & had been a while but his lady friend isnā€™t quite there yet

1 Like