Show Off Your Cresties 🤩

Newest addition!

Her name is Mango, and my first though at morph id is Red Brindle/tiger Dalmation, with some ink spots. She’s pretty!

4 Likes

I’d say Bicolour Tiger Dalmatian going by that pic.
Unsure on the red as from pic doesn’t look red, try fire her up :relaxed:

3 Likes

That is her fired up, so I guess she’s more of an orange-ish? She looked yellow when I got her, but the orange is definitely an upgrade:)

2 Likes

As Mango is fired up then I wouldn’t place in orange or bicolour category. I’d say tiger dalmatian.

Can you get any more pics?

2 Likes

This is a pic of what I’m 97% sure is an ink spot on her tail, I think there might be more on her body, but I’m not sure.

3 Likes

Very nice. It that does look to be an ink spot… however I believe a Gecko has to have a few for it to count as ink spot. There is still time for more spots to appear though :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Larger spots are ink spots, so she or he has a few :grin:

3 Likes

Haise and 2 of his girls I kept back here. You can see the hypo influence fired down, I think both lavender but waiting til they get a lil older to be 100% sure as can change a lot but hypo either way! :grin: Hardly any base colour left, just like his lav older daughter here, so hopefully his Lilly babies this year will be insane, and I won’t say no to hypo or lav lillies either! :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

I would take a lav lily too lol :joy:

5 Likes

Nice! Good to know!

2 Likes

I sold my one from Naruto as was a male :pensive:

But I’m actually hoping to hold a high white male back from Haise x Marshmallow this year :smiling_face_with_tear:

3 Likes

If loveal a lav Lilly :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: can’t wait to see the babies

3 Likes

My first ever baby, they’re a tri-color pinstripe- possible Dalmatian? He only has 2 spots on his tail and back. I don’t have any good photos of him bc he’s a recluse lol.

(These are older photos)

5 Likes
![WIN_20230306_18_07_08_Pro|690x386](upload://cxLTbuI4AJK34K262xZvaSj460i.jpeg) Spot my crested gecko is a Patternless, red spot, Pos super Dalmatian, Dalmatian, ink spot,

Your pic didn’t load

2 Likes

Hard to tell if tricolour but looks to have some spots on its head also (could be dirt) either way it would be Dal spots :relaxed:

3 Likes

Right. Here are the newbiesssss!
Thought I’d post here instead of making individual threads :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

First up! Binx, Thackery Binx (You should know the name) :relaxed:

Then lil Samara :black_heart:

Toothless is next!

Then Yugo, he’s a yellow phantom Pinner, fires up a nice yellow!

Then I need outside pics of these but for now:
Sushi, she’s for Spike :face_holding_back_tears:

RJ, he’s red when fired :grin:

And Starburst has come back!

6 Likes

Ember, our red lavender Lilly white holdback growing nicely here. I adore her colour unfired :smiling_face_with_tear:

5 Likes

I need to know what the first 3 are. I love the dark coloration on them.

3 Likes

They’re all Dark phantoms :relaxed:

3 Likes