Show Off Your Cresties 🤩

OMG they are all amazing :heart_eyes::star_struck::heart_eyes::star_struck:

You’ve been on a shopping spree!

I’m hoping to go to the reptile show in June and walk away with no crestie :flushed: going to be so hard!

The dark phantoms are amazing, although I haven’t heard of Binx (clearly I need to look up cresties more) I love the names :grin::+1:

I can’t tell the phantom Lilly white is a phantom Lilly White in the pic as so yellow (and I’m looking in dark), but I’m sure he is. Yellow Lilly Whites are amazing

Sushi’s colouring is awesome, shame about the spots, otherwise she would have gone well with my honeycomb :no_mouth::wink:

Embers colour is awesome, it’s like she can’t decide if she wants to be red or lavender and picked both :+1::grin: defo a keeper

4 Likes

Honestly he is the LOWEST expression Lilly I’ve ever seen :joy:
White tail, and the lil dashed sides it only way you can tell.

Sushi is for Spike so we needed those spots :pleading_face:

And Binx, Hocus Pocus cat! :laughing:

3 Likes

We will all await the new addition :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

My plan is to stock up on supplies while hubby looks for a snake. We was going to miss it, but it’s further down south so kinda feel like we need to go :rofl: just incase it’s not again.

Were saving for a puppy so I really can’t go crazy :crossed_fingers: and I want setups done before geckos!

3 Likes

Oh my goodness, what puppy! :pleading_face:

3 Likes

Holy smokes!

I’m sorry I’m late to this … but :no_mouth:… damn.

I legitimately challenge anyone to find a nicer looking Crestie than this…

7 Likes

Haha Thankyou!
He’s my special boy :face_holding_back_tears:

5 Likes

Were thinking of a Cockerpoo :crossed_fingers: not the toy kind though. It’s best personality for our family, esp autistic son & is hypoallergenic. Just need to check that I’m definitely not allergic :pleading_face: trouble is I don’t know anyone that owns one lol

4 Likes

I love the difference between the fired up and fired down colors of my newest gecko. It’s so dramatic, and she’s so pretty in both colors:)

Fired up

Fired down
She does fire up a bit darker, but I don’t have a pic of her being that dark.

4 Likes

Very nice :+1: I love seeing the difference between fired & unfired

4 Likes

Yesssss!
I’d love to pair my cocker girl with a poodle but the OH doesn’t like the mix :joy:
So will probably look for another cocker male if I decide too!

Oooh I can’t wait to see the lil one when you get him/her :star_struck:

3 Likes

Love the tiger in her too :black_heart:

3 Likes

Puppy will be a her as hubby wants a girl dog. I’m working full time ATM so won’t be before aug, if we find a breeder :crossed_fingers:

I’m a little nervous though, in case I’m still allergic. I need to borrow a Cockerpoo :rofl:

2 Likes

I love it too, she’s so pretty.

2 Likes

This is not so much showing off the gecko as showing off her dirt hat… :joy:

6 Likes

What an exceptional hat she has! :laughing:

4 Likes

Gotta love the fashion :relaxed:

2 Likes

I’ve read this forum for ages and I can finally post on it!
This is my first crestie Diablo (I got him at repticon in Denver 4 days ago)
(It’s a bit of a spam)

6 Likes

New gecko :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: congrats :relaxed:

3 Likes

1 Like