Show Off Your Cresties 🤩

Sooooo cute :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: they have really brightened up :grin:

2 Likes

I want to see everything!:joy: show off your adults,babies, enclosures, whole room set ups! I’m new to geckos and quickly addicted, not my first reptile though. She’s still small but would love inspiration for her bigger enclosure and possibly baby set ups for breeding if I go down that road. Also just let me see all those beauties I love looking and just scroll morph market looking at them all​:joy: This is Georgia my partial pin for tax!

6 Likes

He is planning something

5 Likes

Moved post to here as we already have a thread :black_heart:

Your girls actually a Harley pin dash too :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Don’t know how I missed this! Haha thanks! And thanks on the insight for the morph. The breeder only said partial pin!

Imo… pin dash is much better :smirk:

You have anymore cresties? :blush:

2 Likes

Haha I’ll take your word for it! I’m way too knew to try and figure it out in my own. And this is my only crested for now! I also have a ball python and used to have a chameleon. I want another gecko already tho! Quite addicting lol

2 Likes

Oh they really are! 1 is never enough, they’re so lovely :relaxed:

3 Likes

I agree, 1 is never enough :grin:

Ghoulish cresties is morph guru! So she knows. A lot of breeders don’t really know exact morphs, it’s very frustrating. Although to be fair with the lmr explanation of actual morphs it’s actually quite complicated :sweat_smile: you’d need to read it to understand!

I may have to stop breeding already as I am struggling with letting them go :sweat_smile: but I still want to produce certain traits so will have to see :woman_shrugging:

Gecko spam… Because I can :grin:

6 Likes

Your geckos are so pretty! I’ve definitely got more studying to do on the morphs, just from scrolling morph market I feel I’m sort of getting an idea. And my boyfriend won’t let me get any more geckos until he gets a bird haha but he likes her too I can probably convince him lol

3 Likes

I am obviously biased but I still feel like Neptoon is one of the prettiest geckos I have seen

Edit: the camera doesn’t pick up his colors at all :pensive:

5 Likes

Crestie dump!

6 Likes

Such a cutie I’m obsessed with her! Lol finally been handling her more now that it’s been a few weeks. She is so chill and just sits on my hand most of the time. She doesn’t seem to like to jump, don’t know if that’s concerning or not? But I’m fine with a calm baby! Lol

5 Likes

Yet again a dump! With names (if they have one):laughing:
If you had to pick just 1, who would it be? :thinking:

Akira:

Valkyrie (Akira x Naruto)

Hinami (Akira x Naruto)

Storm:

Mr Lav:

Lil Tiger (looking female atm)

Ember:

Toothless:

Thackery Binx:

Samara (She bit during pic taking) :joy:

2 Likes

It’s a hard choice between Samara/toothless and then Valkyrie because Naruto is one of my favorites

2 Likes

Will it help to know toothless is sweet and samara bit me today because she’s clearly evil :joy:

3 Likes

Valkyrie and Toothless!

2 Likes

I have a crestie who bites, but somehow is still like my favorite one lol

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Toothless, I love his eyelashes and knowing his sweet just tops it off :black_heart:

3 Likes

Coco got jealous that I was giving the baby geckos attention so he came out to play

4 Likes