Show Off Your Cresties 🤩

So what makes him an extreme tricolor and not just a normal tricolor?

1 Like

The patterning does yo higher towards the dorsal! If pattern was lower down then a normal tricolour.

2 Likes

:+1: Thank you so much for answering all my questions lol. I appreciate it a lot

2 Likes

I feel the same way. He was my second gecko, and I really like him. Hoping to find some kind of big-headed LW for him in the future, because I would love some nice phantom LWs with red spots.

1 Like

I always forgot to write pin dash :person_facepalming: I zoomed in and saw what looks like one along the dorsal just below head and another along the lower lateral in the white. But could be dirt :woman_shrugging:
It’s the first thing I look for in cresties, I don’t mean too, just is :sweat_smile:

It’s a very cute crestie, I love extreme tricolours.

Can’t go wrong with a big headed Lilly White :grin: can go with almost any morph :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Baby gecko spam :smirk::crazy_face:

6 Likes

Lots of babies!!!
Have you been sexing? :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Yes I have and I’ve put some on mm :scream: only one with visible pores ATM! But they still have time to change their minds :rofl:

2 Likes

Here’s some pictures of Spike (sister decided on name) from today! I don’t think there’s really a way to tell if he’s a boy or girl this young but he’s gonna be a he for now. He’s very cute i love him very much lol. Although i’m very terrified he’ll drop his tail if i’m not careful enough. Also excuse my sisters messy room lol (she’s 10)

3 Likes

I’m so glad it’s not just my kids rooms that are messy :sweat_smile:

Very very cute :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: only way to tell at this age is by checking pores.

Spike should get used to you after a while, but it’s not a problem for him/her should they drop their tail.

Below is a guide if you wish to try sexing. I hate sexing geckos :sweat_smile: but I’m inpatient and great to learn if your planning to breed.

How to tell the sex of a crested gecko

3 Likes

Very cute!

If you get some clear underneath pics we can help you with sexing :grin:

2 Likes

Finally got around to posting my pics of Coco, I’ve been crazy busy recently.

Is this normal for their tail? I’ve seen this kind of thing as a marker for Cappuccino, but I highly doubt she is. But I don’t know what else is going on…

(Though, that would be REALLY cool to pair her to a Lily. Her coloring is sooo pretty.)

3 Likes

Normal tail, not a cap.
A lot of cresties have dark tails and a v. Infact a hold back of mine, a tricolour has the v and tail
Going dark. But I think all of the babs from this pair had the same!
And all my darks have dark tails too

with or without a v x

4 Likes

These 3 just :star_struck:

7 Likes

So awesome :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

5 Likes

Unfired
I’m so tempted to keep this one :scream:

5 Likes

I would say it’s worth ignoring those spots! :black_heart: