Show Off Your Cresties 🤩

Ugh I’m down 4 Cresties in a week and it’s depressing! :sob::joy:

Need to get some pics of newbies!
But Nelson and Cherry have been paired up so hopefully some lilywhites soon!

And new red girl which Emily called Cherry, forgetting we already had a Cherry (the Lily) is now Raspberry :joy:
Raspberry will also be going to Nelson!

1 Like

Ooooo babies :star_struck:

I love buying babies, but I prefer Cresties as adults… But that’s probably because I’ve raised them lol

I paired Milkyway with Gingerbread Latte so will be interesting to see what I get from these two. I’m hoping for an orange Lilly White but will see what I get.

1 Like

Plus with adults they’re big and chunky and more to hold on too! :sweat_smile:

Hopefully we will be hatching lilies together!! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

That would be awesome. I will be happy so long as they are healthy baby Cresties :crossed_fingers:

I’m hoping to get my girl Berb in a few weeks (if can change courier service) so I might even be able to start my soft scale project sooner then I thought.

I always quarantine my new Cresties but not sure how long before I can breed her (I’ve never bought a Crestie that is ready to breed) so it may be a few months or it may be longer, will see how she gets on.

1 Like

Since I know Extreme has them all kept separate I don’t worry as much with quarantining since been alone. But that’s me personally!
If kept with others that’s when I keep alone for a couple weeks.

How’s it going with that? It’s strange as with courier I use I pay when any get delivered to me, can literally pay on the doorstep. Though I have his bank details saved so I do it before he gets here :sweat_smile:

It was arranged by Extreme Cresties so he is trying to sort it. Every courier I have used takes payment before organising the route.

Hopefully it won’t be long :crossed_fingers:

I still quarantine just in case, it’s only 1 month, it gives the Crestie a chance to settle too just means moving a heavy enclosure in a months time. It’s still the same room, just further apart

1 Like

Whilst moving the babies thought I’d take some pics as growing quick! All are fired down apart form a couple I took inside after moving which is a pain. So will update with some fired up pics when I can!

So first up we have KJ and Boo’s babies! 25/05-
If the extreme is female she may have to stay :sweat_smile:

2nd- Haise and Harleys little one! (Was her first baby) 09/05-

3rd- Big Mama and Spike- 16/06-

4th- Kaneki and Crackers- Tri with lots of thick white is defo a hold back! 26/06-

5th- Kaneki and Akira- 14/07-

6th- Big Mama and Spike- 10/07- if you look at the phantom quads laterals you’ll see 3 rows of spikes! :heart_eyes: Defo holdback!

Would love to know who’s your fav? I don’t know if I can choose :grimacing:

3 Likes

I can’t decide!!!

1 Like

Ugh it’s hard! I have 3 pos holdbacks atm, which I’m hoping are female. But they can change so much too that I may change my mind by the time they’re all 10-15g.

I do have a soft spot for that phantom quad with all the rows though! So strange :thinking:

1 Like

Yes!! Beautiful :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I love the phantom quadstripe even the colour is amazing, would be good to see fired up but I also love the extreme.

All are nice, but I really want a quad and I love extremes so they made it to the top

I’m hoping to build my extreme tricolour pinstripe project next year, hopefully Vanilla & Caramel will produce some amazing babies next season :crossed_fingers: I’ve got to decide what females to breed next year as I don’t want to be over run with too many Cresties too quick.

How long do you keep the same pairings together? One year or 2? I don’t mean living together, I just mean breeding side of things.

2 Likes

Will try to get them all fired tomorrow!

They’re great morphs, been happy with my extreme tri pins I’ve had in the past! I’m not one for pins usually, depends on the morphs and how it looks. Think I prefer the ‘messy’ back on tris personally!

It all depends on what comes out. Big Mama will be staying with Spike. Probably indefinitely! Corpse and zombie will be staying together next year.
With Kaneki and Crackers I’m very happy so far with what is being produced, that said KJ, Kanekis son is brighter in contrast and I think with crackers having so much white that next heat she will go with him next year.
I already have ideas on who’s with who next year and apart from zombie and big mama all females have new males unless they’ve just been paired up then they may stay with same male!
But if I’m happy with the pairings and what’s produced I keep them together the following year too :blush:

2 Likes

Awesome I have seen a lot of breeders changr the following year, but I will see what offspring they produce before I decide on that.

I do like the messy look on extremes, but I love the pin more :grin:

I can’t wait for some babies :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Yeah I know a lot of breeders do, but if you’re happy with the pairing why separate them? The Male can go to multiple females anyway, and it all just depends on what you want to get out too,
If people hit their Crestie right away they may feel no need to carry on and even swap males that year!

For example next year Akira is with Naruto in hopes for red lillies. If I were to hit one early on I could swap her to someone else. (Though I won’t be). But a lot do!

Touch wood October you’ll see some hatching!! :star_struck:

1 Like

I hope so :crossed_fingers: I will post updates if I do get eggs :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

1 Like

My sweet ducky girl :heart:

4 Likes

She wouldn’t sit still for me this morning :rofl: she was all over my hand and arm then jumped on my three year olds face!! :woman_facepalming:t4:

4 Likes

Typical Crestie :sweat_smile:

She is a lovely yellow :star2:

1 Like

Thank you :yum:

Absolutely stunning!
How old now? :blush:

1 Like