Show Off Your Cresties šŸ¤©

Is she going with the Milky Way too? :blush:
I really like her! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Iā€™m really not sure, he is my best male ATM as his got great lineageā€¦ But at the same time I donā€™t want all the offspring too be from the same dad and I expect the offspring will be so good,I wonā€™t want to sell any :sweat_smile: itā€™s such a hard decision but probably lol

1 Like

Luckily you have time to decide on pairings!
Itā€™s not an easy decision I must say :sweat_smile:
I at first regretted putting Cracker to Kaneki since KJ his son is brighter in contrast and thought she shouldā€™ve gone to him as sheā€™s got bright white. but Iā€™ve got some amazing hatchlings out so maybe next year Iā€™ll put her to KJ instead!
And with this new yellow, I was thinking KJ for yellow tricolours, but then what about yellow lilywhites?!
Well Iā€™m putting her to Haise this year to see as theyā€™re both very light in colour, so decided on a different male entirely!
But my gosh itā€™s not easy, you may regret a pairing but you can put her with another male and they usually swap sperm right away.
Just depends on what you would like out really! Iā€™m al for tricolours of all kinds right now, extremes and reds/tangerines.
Next year Iā€™m lost excited for Naruto meeting some ladies!! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Didnā€™t you know that CG never use their layboxes?

1 Like

Iā€™ve got several tri-colours in the mix so will be interesting. ATM I really want to see what I can make from these Cresties, esp Caramel & Vanillaā€¦ They both have great yellow & cream colouring (the reason I chose them) and Caramel doesnā€™t have any spots which I want to see if her offspring continue without them. Iā€™ve got so many ideas of what I want but itā€™s still difficult to decide who goes to who first lol

I feel bad for the other males if Milkyway has them all lol but like I said, he will likely produce the better offspring. I say better, I mean more to what I want.

1 Like

I had noticed that, but it helps to keep humidity up so itā€™s not all bad :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Humidity is everything I am learning :sweat_smile::sweat_drops:

1 Like

Iā€™ll show off Irwin once I redo his enclosure

1 Like

It is for Cresties

1 Like

I canā€™t wait to see Irwin. You will have one happy gecko when the enclosure is done.

Not like ball pythons, they are rather ungrateful of my attempts to make their homes nice

Haha too true.
I have never used a lay box though, just dig through the substrate, pulled some lovely big eggs today :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Thatā€™s ok though, because you keep back females for the other males! :rofl:

1 Like

Haha donā€™t! Iā€™ve got Hideyoshi an upgraded tub until I sort out a viv for him. He best love it, I even got a taller one too :joy:
Bet he hates it. Royals are a pain :rofl:

1 Like

Here are some pictures of him I found on the original breederā€™s facebook page. heā€™s so cute :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

This is very true, I will be needing lots of females then :grin:

Donā€™t get me wrong, some of the royals have been okay with what I didā€¦ But most destroyed it, including some beautiful plants :cry: I have put a hold on their enclosures for now because Iā€™ve been focusing on our baby snakes. Next batch are due soon :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Heā€™s very pretty! :star_struck:

1 Like

:star_struck: He is very handsome :star_struck:

Iā€™ll be moving my ball python into a pvc enclosure soon, it will be live planted, so letā€™s hope he doesnā€™t destroy all of it :crossed_fingers:!

2 Likes

Would love an update if he doesnā€™t destroy it. I bought fake plants in the end but Iā€™m struggling to keep them where they should be, thanks to the snakes :expressionless:

1 Like

Strawberry soaking up some UV

3 Likes