Show Off Your Cresties šŸ¤©

I was just going to say she looked more like 50g lol

2 Likes

Sheā€™s fat isnā€™t she :joy:
To be fair mum and dad are bigā€™ haha

1 Like

When I asked, mum weighed 55g. Will check when I get her though :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Awh no!
When you find lovely homes though it makes you happy, it really does!
I got updated on 2 Cresties last week, both gotten so big! Was lovely to see them both :blush:

1 Like

Haha yes! We love big Cresties! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Iā€™ve never owned a Crestie that heavy. Will be interesting to see how much bigger she is to my other Cresties

1 Like

You havenā€™t have you, blimey, Big Mama can get to 70 not laying. God knows what these will be like! :joy:

2 Likes

Penny Nearly fully fired :laughing:

5 Likes

Very cute :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Peek-a-boo

5 Likes

Think Iā€™m going to submit this guy as my Reptile Of The Month
Incase some of you donā€™t know about it yet :wink:

This guy just loves to hug plants :hugs:

6 Likes

So cute!! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Heā€™s stunning!

3 Likes

He does love the camera :camera:

1 Like

Have a rack coming tomorrow to put all the babies on! Finally ordered it, and setting up my mister also!
Also picking up another viv to do up for females so I can part some up since Big Mama tried to bully CrĆØme BrĆ»lĆ©e when I first added her to the group. I took Big Mama out and put her with Spike for the night and added her in again next day and sheā€™s been perfect since. Was strange though as never has she done this with any other females! So I will be parting them both, regardless of the fact theyā€™ve been fine since.
But now I need to go get gorilla glue tomorrow too and sort this viv out! Also need to get plants! :sweat_smile:

I will also add, No harm was done to either Cresties. But Thatā€™s why you watch Cresties when adding new ones if you keep any in groups. Even though cresties are relatively chilled out geckos, you canā€™t be too careful! As said, this is the first time Big Mama has ever been a little bully, sheā€™s one of the most chill cresties I own, just maybe sheā€™s happy with her group and didnā€™t want to add another in which is fair enough in my opinion!

Though I will also add that Cherry was accepted into her new group fine with no problems and they all like her :joy:

5 Likes

Yey, more room for cresties :lizard: I need a new rack (if husband will let me :sweat_smile:) but the rack I have is out of stock so will have to wait.

Maybe Big Mama is due to lay soon? Iā€™ve read they donā€™t like change when they are just about to lay, or maybe she was just asserting her dominance lol

Iā€™m not getting Berb till sept run now as the only day of the year I canā€™t do, was the day they wanted to delivery her :pensive: typicalā€¦I hate waiting :sob:

Iā€™m thinking of getting a mister but they all seem too powerful so I havenā€™t got one yet, let meet know what you think of your mister please? :grin:

1 Like

She only laid around a week and a half ago.
So for sure her being dominant, sheā€™s clearly not wanting to add another to her group which is fine!

Give Steve a message! He just started and heā€™s usually good for adding people on if he can! Heā€™s collecting 4 cresties from me on Saturday :sweat_smile:

We use a mitsking. We have one for each rack and a separate one for the frogs. Amazing I think, you can obviously set how many times a day it goes off for at what times and also for how long :blush:

Thanks but Extreme Cresties only use Ridgeway Courier and itā€™s already paid for.

With regards to the mistking, I meant about the spray being to fast/strong for the Cresties. But I guess if itā€™s split between them it wonā€™t be as strong

1 Like

Tom was happy for us to use Steve back along so bit strange! :blush:

Ah. Yeah no itā€™s not strong, have singles on 45x45x60 and double on 60x45x60s and itā€™s ideal!

1 Like

Iā€™m not sure Iā€™d be able to get the money back from the courier company anyway so I will wait. Iā€™ve waited this long, Iā€™m sure a few more weeks wonā€™t hurt.

Here is Caramel, I believe she is going to lay duds soon as she has been digging up the soilā€¦ Despite the lay box lol
She isnā€™t quite ready to breed yet, hopefully next year :crossed_fingers:

4 Likes