Show Off Your Cresties 🤩

Little bugger already knows the best hiding spaces! :joy:
Spike knows if he’s in his bark tubes we can’t get to him. So only comes out when dark :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

We try to make our Cresties feel safe and secure, then they use it against us lol Typical Crestie :joy:

3 Likes

And, I can’t handle this one either. As soon as I touch her she jumps to a hide. The enclosure is too small to predict and intercept her when she jumps. Once I can afford larger enclosures hopefully I can handle them easier. Anyways, here’re some pictures of her dorsal stripe. It was much more pronounced when I saw it yesterday but this shows it clearly.

1 Like

I tend to get them out and walk around. They seem to calm and just chill with you, could try that if you can catch her :sweat_smile:

Yes I see what you mean, darker in colour to Body. Is she a brindle? Pics aren’t too clear but o see markings? If so I’d say she’s a bicolour also due to the different tones in colour, which you can actually see she has in the other photos too she’s just very light so hard to see :blush:

1 Like

Chillin in her bowl. :sunglasses:

6 Likes

She is definitely a bi-colour, once she fully fires up it might show better. I had a bi-colour that use to look like a brindle when it was part fired, but he wasn’t a brindle, just fired up funny lol

If you can get a pic of her fully fired that would determine if she is a brindle, which I think she is, and that colour of the dorsal… If she ever let’s you see her true colours :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I love a snuggle pic :hugs: so cute

2 Likes

I bought two crested geckos and while waiting bought a few more. Several of them showed up today, but only two of them wanted to sit for photos. (The others are hiding.

Here is Petrichor and Delphinus, or Pete and Delphy for short.

7 Likes

Some nice Harleys :blush:
Look forward to seeing the others when out of hiding! :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Nice dark base (my fav kind). Crestie are great at hiding lol Can’t wait to see the rest.

2 Likes

I didn’t know when I bought her she fired up dark like that! I love it! Unfired she’s olive, which you can kind of see in the last photo when she’s more green on the left side and dark on the right.

1 Like

I love the change in dark base cresties when they fire down. But I mostly love how I can capture their true colour on camera :camera:

I’ve got my new dark based Crestie arriving Friday week… Excited is an understatement :relaxed:

2 Likes

Love dark based. I’m not one for harleys unless extremes usually. But when dark I must say I do love them :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Dark base extreme tri-colours & pinstripes are my favourite :grin:

3 Likes

Gotta agree on the tris! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I feel like I never show this boy! Haise my Extreme :heart:

7 Likes

Mini red tri Akira! Hoping Male :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

11 Likes

Haize and Akira are my favourites :star_struck:

2 Likes

Phantom partial quad Dalmatian, very yellow and grey in person. Hoping female to go with Naruto in the future. Plus with the triple row it’s a holdback for sure anyway :star_struck:

7 Likes

Tangerine Phantom Pinstripe Dalmatian :blush:

Ofcourse they won’t fully fire again but tris :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes