Show Off Your Cresties šŸ¤©

She is doing good, staying in her hide, so normal boa. I think once she warms up to it, I will see her out more like I see Kai.

2 Likes

Awwww babies! :purple_heart: I love seeing the girls getting along!

Our baby shelf build is finally done!

3 Likes

I showed Naruto one of his lady friends next year.
Just explained to him that he needs to be able to handle a big woman so he needs to gain a little extra weight please. :joy:

3 Likes

Also couldnā€™t find Pink earlierā€¦.

Found herā€¦.

And pretty Naruto :grin:

3 Likes

Looking good!

Now just wait til next year when you need to extend it :wink::heart:

2 Likes

Naruto is by far my favorite. Pink is so massive. :joy:

I know it. I think we will just make another. :grimacing:

3 Likes

Your baby cabinet looks great canā€™t wait to see what you do when you have more babies :grin:
I have 18 boxes to set up and find a space for soon :sweat_smile:

Naruto looks tiny compared to pink! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Vanilla was in the substrate again, she has found herself a tiny area at the front of the enclosure (next to the humid box), despite the room she has elsewhere šŸ¤·

Caramel (Vanillaā€™s half sister) does not do this

2 Likes

Hahahaha ā€œThis is my life now.ā€

2 Likes

Dolly also likes small spaces :joy:

5 Likes

My girls love small spaces. :joy:

Also, I meant CGD. @foxreptile Iā€™ve been buying the larger Pangea bags, but wasnā€™t sure if yā€™all had a trick.

2 Likes

I buy the bigger Pangea. 16oz for around Ā£20.
Then the bigger breeder and growth 32oz for Ā£40 I think it is.

Recently also brought 2kg of repashy in different flavours (a lot of tubs arrived haha) for cheaper as from someone I know and help a lot with Crestie morphs :blush:

But you do save if you get bigger packs!

3 Likes

Thank you!

I feel like we go through so much foodā€¦Iā€™m trying to figure out the best way to go about things.

Mine are so picky. I wish they liked the G&Bā€¦I ended up giving ours to our local shop. :woman_facepalming:t2:

ETA: we got repashy mulberry. Itā€™s an awesome shade of purple, but they arenā€™t about it. Any fave combos to try?

2 Likes

A lot donā€™t like it on its own.
I ALWAYS mix it with another flavour :blush:

2 Likes

Pangea- Fig and insect, apricot, watermelon, honestly anyā€¦

Repashy Iā€™ve used lately- normal, mango, banana, cherry and fig and grub!

3 Likes

I wonā€™t buy too big as I try a few flavours at a time and they have to be used within a certain time frame once they have been opened.

I buy the bigger packet pangea figs insects as thatā€™s a favourite here.

Mine like cherry bomb and mango (Repashy) together, cherry is so thin it has to be mixed with something else but they like mango a lot on its own too.

I havenā€™t tried the banana cream pie from Repashy as itā€™s suppose to be a treat and I think it will end up in the bin by the time it expires, maybe when I have more mouths to feed :grin:

Mine werenā€™t too keen on watermelon from pangea.

Mine will eat most combos or just moved with growth and breeding one as long as itā€™s not the same flavour 2 days in a row.

I donā€™t find Cherry too thin, less water! :sweat_smile:

Also they have to be used within 6 months when opened at room temp (which we keep ours at) or 1 year in fridge! So I always go bigger :grin:

It gets eaten here with 60 Cresties atm :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Iā€™ve done that but when I check the next morning itā€™s dried out so I mix other flavours with it. Iā€™ve only got mango ATM so Iā€™m going to be buying some more soon Iā€™ve got a few pangea & reptiles supplies though :grin:

Iā€™m just waiting to see if I need to replace 2 of my enclosures as the lock has broken on them both so will depend how much thatā€™s going to cost as to how much I have left over

How much do you usually spend on cork bark? Mine costs about $15-20 per piece, which doesnā€™t seem sustainable if there are a few pieces per enclosure.
Also, my background is foamed and I will hopefully have it finished this week.

1 Like

Home sick today, and woke up to this:

Likeā€¦how is that comfortable?! She was totally asleep like that!

Banana cream pie is a fave among the bigs. Kain has been known to clear a whole bowl on his own.

1 Like

That seems about right. I usually collect branches and coconuts because itā€™s cheaper. But I do love a bit of cork bark :grin:

1 Like