Show Off Your Cresties 🤩

I got an email back from Maryland Cork and they sell it by the pound and it’s cheaper than anywhere else. It might be more expensive with shipping but with a larger order it is likely best. Since they don’t have their prices on their website I’m not going to say the price except it’s the best price I’ve found so far.

4 Likes

Haha have to settle for Dad for now. :joy: he was patient enough to pose for me. :joy: I know he’s a red dal, but I think he’s got oil spotting too.

I’ll try to edit more from their fancy photo shoot with the big camera. :wink:

@erie-herps You are awesome! Thank you for reporting back!

3 Likes

I love my pretty little lady :blush:

3 Likes

So I’m in the process of figuring out Lightroom on the iPad to make sure that I can edit just enough of the pictures to clear/brighten them up a bit.

But here are a few!

6 Likes

Has the first one got a humpback?

No, he was just standing funny/getting ready to launch. The first and second are the same. :blush:

1 Like

Oh thank goodness!
just keep an eye, as the dip in neck shouldn’t look like that… I had 2 like that this year, Born with a small hump that wasn’t really noticeable at first. Both with a friend now, sisters a month apart so living together too :relaxed: Just born a little different!

My fav is the last, looks the chunkiest :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I had to go back a few times to check. :joy:

They could for all I know, but I haven’t noticed anything. And the two chunkiest are the frogbutts. :joy: they’re secretly my faves. :wink:

2 Likes

I missed a few convos on here, oops 🤦

Third pic down looks so cute and snug :relaxed:

I agree about the hump, doesn’t appear to have it in the second pic but it’s definitely something to look out for.

1 Like

Definitely gonna be keeping an eye out for sure. :blush:

1 Like

Patternless. Is it because she ate them all? She’s not fat. She’s thicc

1 Like

Lol very thicc…

3 Likes

She may well of done :woman_facepalming:t2:

I’ve also pulled out more eggs this week, one of which was just recently laid as a cheerio!
Someone needs to tell them it’s not laying time anymore :weary:

And Pinks been digging :woman_shrugging:t2:

3 Likes

It looks like you are going to have more baby geckos lol :joy:

2 Likes

Your girls have a mind of their own!

2 Likes

Oooook…….

3 Likes

I don’t know what she’s done wrong but little miss pin dash is staring intensely at her sister… :rofl:

5 Likes

Omg she’s defying gravity. :joy:

The second one, “SHE’S NOT SUPPOSED TO BE IN THERE! LOOK!”

1 Like

First pic
She looks like she wants to be a mime, hopefully she will practise a little different or she might get FTS if she practices too hard

Second pic
I think you found the time out corner

1 Like

I can’t remember if I ever posted our little kids on here yet. If I did my bad

6 Likes