Show Off Your Cresties 🤩

It’s so hard to not look, but then it’s even harder to restrain yourself when you find something you like

1 Like

I love it! :purple_heart::purple_heart:

What size bowls do you use and how much do you fill them? I feel like I go through too much CGD. Especially since you’ve got triple the geckos. :joy:

@garciademueller beautiful! :heart_eyes:

Tbh we haven’t bought a reptile in a year now, sooooo…things could pick up. :wink:

2 Likes

I usually use bottle caps actually! Bigger ones for the females. males half full, females full!
Babies small amount as never gets finished :woman_facepalming:t2:
Anything not eaten gets given to the bugs!

3 Likes

I wanted to kill Beast Boy earlier. (Not literally but I could’ve cried) :joy:

The little git bolted. BOLTED!! Under the frickin other rack on the other wall!! We Couldn’t get him out, used a pole and he bolted again. And we lost him! 10 minutes, Nothing!! I said right, lights off back out in half an hour and I’ll leave his viv open. (Wishful thinking and to try stop panicking).

Find the little :poop:
Apparently slipped passed us and on the other side of the room. Staring at me. (Have fun finding him) I swear to frickin god I could have killed him scaring me like that (not literally I love him but my gosh. Breakdown or what ) :joy:

3 Likes

Omg! What a turd! I downright panic when they take off. I don’t blame you!

I found him! :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Lol :joy:
Just do it…it doesn’t hurt to talk with the breeder…if you are interested lol :joy:

2 Likes

OMG there must be something in the air! I had Cinnamon out earlier in the week and I swear out of know he bolted up the conservatory glass! I was running everywhere and had to stand on a chair to get him down!

He was super panicked when I got him back as the glass is SUPER cold!

Now I have gecko prints and child prints on the glass :rofl:

1 Like

This one is going to live with her sister Twinkletoes! 🥲 Going to miss the little chunky one 🥲
If you look on the left side, there’s a little love heart spot :heart:

4 Likes

So cute :relaxed:

I’ve been taking Christmas pics so hoping to add some soon :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

image000000

@ghoulishcresties what kind of crestie is this? Someone has it listed on Craigslist. I love the look of it, thought about purchasing it.

4 Likes

Hello :blush:
High % pinstripe harlequin :grin:
Won’t have the best head, but the white tips make up for that, and put to a bigger head in the future and you’ll get some lovely babies :heart:

Ask for fired up pictures as pos a lavender.

2 Likes

I shall do that and update you :blush: thank youu!

2 Likes

It always amazes me at how dark Dahlia fires.

3 Likes

@becksterlynn so cute :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: love how she blend in so well

@reptirix I agree it’s a high % pinstripe and possible lavender. Can you get pics of the parents as the head structure might get better depending on them. But the white tips are awesome regardless :relaxed:

2 Likes

Jesus he’s a git :rofl:

Quite like this one :relaxed:

Reds reds reds :grin:

4 Likes

More more more :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Here’s my boy York! He’s missing a toe from a bad shed way before I got him.

4 Likes

He’s beautiful!
Show us more :joy::heart:

1 Like

These won’t be staying but I do love them, and I kinda want to keep a certain 1, but I know I need to be careful who stays this year… :sob:

Oooohh. I wonder if one of these would be chosen by Emily as one of hers?? :joy::heart:

4 Likes

So many cuties! :heart_eyes: yessss please more!

3 Likes