Show Off Your Cresties 🤩

Vanilla :grin:

5 Likes

The white crest is such a lovely trait. Pinstripes usually don’t do much for me, but with white all the way to the eyes like that. PRETTY :smiley:

I’m waiting to take home this young female, 26grams at the moment. Fired up and unfired. :star_struck:

5 Likes

Love a good red Harley!! :star_struck:

1 Like

Thanks, she is one of my favourites. I can’t wait to breed her later this year :crossed_fingers:

She is pretty :heart_eyes: red harlequins are great, my red girl strawberry tends to fire up super late lol but here are a couple of pics of her

8 Likes

I love her blush!

1 Like

Full of personality! Lovely, thanks for sharing pictures :smiley:

1 Like

Blueberry 🫐

4 Likes

Oh my god, I absolutely love that pattern! What are the genetics? I might have to get one like that.

2 Likes

She’s an Extreme Tricolour.
Tricolours are the fav here :sweat_smile:
She’s the one we got last month from a breeder :relaxed:

2 Likes

I love taking pics Of the Cresties :grin:

Very nice! I love extreme tricolours, it’s one of my faves.

I’m hoping to take some more pics soon :crossed_fingers: I’ve been so busy recently that I can only take a couple at a time :unamused:

I gave the Cresties a mix of strawberry & banana with CGD, I wonder if everyone likes it :crossed_fingers: it’s hard to motivate some of the grown up in the winter :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

I just wanted some cute pics together… :joy:

Finally a cute…ish one :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

They’re all very cute!

4 Likes

Haha :rofl: cheeky Cresties :grin:

What happened to your fish pond water? :scream:

1 Like

They wouldn’t stay still! :joy:
Drained to fix some bits to then refill. We lost all pond fish, they caught this rare disease that even the woman who found out about it says no cure and only knows of 2 other cases in the uk…
So we had to put them all to sleep last year… :frowning:

2 Likes

Thankyou :relaxed:

Oh that’s so sad :cry:

Hope you get some more soon :crossed_fingers:

I’m hoping to set up a fish pond this year, we have a small one but I want bigger. Just need to decide if I want it in the ground or not :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

Phoenix’s girlfriend this year, Raspberry. And yes giving me the death glare as I touched her :joy:

4 Likes

Hahaha :rofl: so cute :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I love how reds are brown when unfired

1 Like

Akira is Pink unfired and Naruto is a grey/cream.
It’s so weird how different reds can be…

She’s browned as gotten older but I’d you look on Toms page (Extreme Cresties) she was bright red! She’s from his red group he had… So hopefully no browning with put to Phoenix :thinking:

3 Likes

Strawberry is brown unfired but s nice red when fired. Will be awesome to see some more reds unfired :grin:

1 Like