Show Off Your Cresties 🤩

I’m so sorry for your loss :cry:

2 Likes

I wish with I knew for sure why…

We didn’t know her age either, all we knew was that previous owner had her for just over 3 years and that was she always ‘large’… even when breeding.

I’m wondering if the first owner gave her too much fatty food? I mean I don’t have a clue but I’m just trying to understand I suppose…

I don’t have a clue how many owners she’s had or age or anything.
I’m glad she was out with me every morning for our good mornings before work whilst she was here. And she made me very happy seeing her cute pink face every day…
bloody gutted :sob:

5 Likes

I’m so sorry to hear that! That must be very difficult to lose a crestie. But, on the bright side this is very informative and hopefully helps other keepers understand that it is very important to provide geckos a healthy diet.

5 Likes

I’m so sorry for your loss :cry: <3

1 Like

3 Phantoms 🥰
5 Likes

Couldn’t be more different :grin:

6 Likes

Yellow is amazing :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Here’s Kona:

7 Likes

They look amazing! I have a weak spot for anything stripey :slight_smile: and phantoms. How old are they?

1 Like

The 2 there, extreme tri and dark partial were born 14th October 21.
The 2 little phantoms were born 22nd September 21 and the older girl was born 16th June.
As you can see October babies are going to be big! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I adore phantoms too! I think all 3 will be staying if the 2 little ones are female, older girl is staying anyway. If both male my daughter will be keeping one anyway :blush:
The extreme is staying also, and I do love the dark so it’s a hard decision to make there… :sweat_smile:

1 Like

The first phantom that’s kind of dark is what I’d like from my breeding, well I don’t want spots, but the brindle pattern is fantastic on that one.

2 Likes

I would definitely keep the extreme :smiley: how big do you want them to get before you decide which ones to let go?

2 Likes

They’re tangerines :blush:

I love them, working with my red phantom Lilly with red spots this year!

Eventually a non spot line would be great haha

2 Likes

I wait until sexed and at least 4/5 months old before letting them go as they can change a lot!
Reds I keep longer, and obviously any ‘strange’ ones stay a lot longer :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I’m so sorry for your loss. :pensive: :heart: it’s never easy.

3 Likes

It’s not, I just hope she didn’t suffer. As long as she went peaceful that’s all I can ask for…

2 Likes

I would too!

3 Likes

She’s got issues… :woman_facepalming:t2:

4 Likes

Oh Elisha, that’s awful. I’m so sorry!

Sending love across the pond. :purple_heart:

I’m LOVING all the pictures though. :purple_heart::purple_heart::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Love the jack skelington prop!!

1 Like