Show Off Your Cresties 🤩

I’ve missed so much!

That picture of Emily…she looks so grown!

Reds do have strange coloring. Generally ours fire down a cream color and fire a rust/copper color. The changes are so dramatic!

I LOVE Flavia! Those eyes!

4 Likes

He’s awesome,
That’s Nelsons dad.

And something breeders are still working on, so far appearing to be right…
is a Lilly white to a Crestie with non Lilly parents you get one out ‘roughly’ every 3/4 eggs.
But if you pair a Lilly to a Crestie where one of the parents is a Lilly you seem to get them out more.
So far a lot of breeders have proved this out correct.
And both clutches from Nelson and Cherry for far have had a Lilly.

3 Likes

I will keep track of breeding outcomes, will be interesting to see :grin:

2 Likes

I am hoping for so many Lilies for you!

3 Likes

Lots of Lilly Whites :crossed_fingers: and hopefully you get what your looking for :grin:

3 Likes

Thankyou :blush:
Unfortunately I’m getting her next weekend now as my daughter and I tested positive :sob:

3 Likes

Oh dear, hope you both don’t get it bad :crossed_fingers:

Covid is very inconvenient :unamused:

3 Likes

Awh :disappointed: in the same boat here, I just tested positive yesterday and my son is now not feeling well. Hope you all feel better soon!!

2 Likes

Oh dear, hope you all feel better soon :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

Thankyou, I tested pos yesterday too! :sweat_smile:
Yeah I just ache and hurt, touch wood Emily has no symptoms, perks of being a child!
Slept most of the day too, it’s not great :grin:

3 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

I know what you mean! I had a mean fever Monday night, felt like I was dying. So exhausted :weary:

2 Likes

Flavia again :slight_smile: she’s so pretty. I find her subtle pattern very interesting. It almost looks purple in between all the orange. I hope she’ll grow up to be a moderately nice structured gecko and gives me lots of little phantoms.

9 Likes

Was misting their cage and baby Flynn jumped onto my arm. I had to snap a pic.
Will be getting a new scale for them next week, eager to see how much they’ve put on.

8 Likes

He is lovely :blush:

1 Like

She seems to have settled in well :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Another baby pic of Marshmallow :wink:

10 Likes

I want one of those for the eye colour only :laughing: almost spooky looking. How old in that pic? The head looks great.

3 Likes

The Lilly?
Not sure on age there all I know is that she was a bubba!
I have some slightly older pics and adult too.
Here’s the juvie pics of her… she changed a lot!

8 Likes

Very nice! None of mine seem to have that kind of head. Except for my red harlie, she might be close.

2 Likes