Show off your Hognose Snakes!

That’s really cool to know there’s a few breeders out there! I can imagine how hard it would be to do. Glad that you got a good eater too

1 Like

Damn what’s the white one? :star_struck:

This is echo is he is my 8 week old albino conda that will be a breeder when he is older. I’m not sure if he is a male of long tailed female yet, so he will probably have to be probed :confused:

15 Likes

He’s gorgeous! I love his color

2 Likes

Got this conda het snow less than a week ago! He’s only 5 months old, but should be a good breeder in the future. His name is Kiki, and he is the best decision I’ve ever made😁

13 Likes

This is CC (stands for Chubby Cheeks)

13 Likes

CC Glider! A beautiful snake!

2 Likes

May I ask what morphs the top two snakes are?

1 Like

Picante (male. First photo) normie het axanthic

“Little” Pepper (female. Second photo) watermelon conda het Axanthic.

Gotta get a pic of Kinoko (female lavender)
She’s a newer addition and still getting settled in. Don’t wanna harass her tiny cuteness with photo shoots yet.

13 Likes

Baby Kinoko female lavender. Photos don’t do her justice she always looks washed out.

11 Likes

She looks great on my phone!

3 Likes

Can someone ID this please? It’s being offered to me as an Arctic. Looks more normal than Arctic to me but I’m new to hognoses so I could just be showing my ignorance.

7 Likes

Pretty, normal? Don’t think that’s a conda, just curious, I hope to breed these guys someday and am trying to learn how to identify morphs. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m new, so I would seek out someone with a lot more experience, sorry, just want to make sure you get the best help possible :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Sugar, sorry, I thought I’d posted this as a new thread.

4 Likes

Cute little snake but I dunno either. Make a new post and maybe someone can tell you? I recently got into hognoses myself and I’ve seen everything that looks “normal” to stuff that’s super light and everything in between called an arctic. I’d be interested to know too what you look for to sort out whether it’s an Arctic or not.

3 Likes

I feel like this deserves a bump :grin:

Heres two of my five
Fleur a red line conda het snow

And Neville also het snow

Look at the cute little faces

17 Likes

They’re both gorgeous! I love the color on the first one, red lines are always so pretty

5 Likes

What’s the genetics in the low spoted conda is it just conda arctic?

3 Likes

Does anyone know of anywhere to get a hognose? I would like to get one, but can’t find anything (not even normals or males) under $150-$200 + shipping, and this is a bit out of my budget. Are they simply not common enough to go for less than this? Thanks!

1 Like