Show off your Kingsnakes!

Those are both gorgeous! Some of the bands on the anery look almost blue. Super pretty. Though it’s hard to beat a normal GBK! Both of them are lovely additions, congrats.

3 Likes

Here’s some picks of my a hole mbk who lived to bite me,must me and most of all escape after trying about 5 different enclosures and many many different escape he finally got away from me last October…

5 Likes

Always amazed by the color change in albino California kingsnakes as they age. This is only a year and a half difference for the same boy.

8 Likes

Wow that looks amazing

3 Likes

Thank you! He’s probably my favorite out of all of my snakes. Don’t tell the others.

3 Likes

I love the albino stripe! Super beautiful!

3 Likes

I caught this alterna in Pecos County, TX, 2019. It was approximately 12" long when I collected it. I have several more from the same road cut but this is the only one that displays such a bright orange color on a light gray background.

6 Likes

Thats a beauty! We have a young female that looks just like it.

2 Likes

Your guys are gorgeous! I have a baby gray banded girl and she is a squirmy worm! And I love the black one! :blush::wink::snake::lizard::frog:

1 Like

What kind of king is that? It’s body looks like a gold chain and it’s head has the most unique markings! I love it! :blush::wink::snake::lizard::frog:

1 Like

Im not real sure. He actually escaped has never been seen again. Tore the reptile room and the rest of the house apart and never found him.

1 Like

Wow! Talk about blue! He’s a beauty!

:blush::wink::snake::frog::lizard:

Wow what a tragedy. That guy was very unique. He may still turn up……. :blush::wink::snake::lizard::frog:

2 Likes

Thank you. You have some fantastic looking snakes as well.

3 Likes

Oh no, maybe it went into brumation behind the washing machine or something? That’s what our king snake did for about 6 months (many years ago) we found her by the front door one late night. Which totally threw us as we had a dog at the time. We had our kitchen done a few years back and that’s when we found the sheds behind the cupboards.

You never know with these cheeky creatures!

FYI she hasn’t escaped since lol

3 Likes

Such awesome colours :+1:

It still amazes me that ppl can see them in the wild. Not many reptiles in the wild where I am

4 Likes

Here is Petra, right after I got her.

7 Likes

Just a couple of my baby FL kings. Hybino male and a Hypo, WS, mosaic female

4 Likes

Vwey very nice!

1 Like

My male Apalachicola kingsnakes… thought I had a pair but I really have two boys! Still on the look out for some females

6 Likes