Show us your Pied stuff!

My experience has been the same as Brandon, I heard the rumors years ago (10/15 years), but IMO they were based on the first animals produced which may have come from animals that were poor feeders themselves.

I strongly believe that genetics and selective breeding have since made up for that, I have 4000 and 3000 grams pieds that eat without fail, produce 10 to 12 eggs with babies out of the eggs weighing at 90 grams.

I do have a favorite pied she is a single gene pied, the reason I started breeding so she is very special to me.

7 Likes

This year I bought into my first pied project and gotta Pumpkin male and an OD het pied female and them two are the only two that never skip a meal and I offer all my snakes every 5 days…I’m pretty sure its just like everything else with balls and sometimes they are and sometimes they arent but I’m EXTREMELY happy witj how mine eat

18 Likes

thats it… you win…

2 Likes

Leopard Pastel DH Albino/ Pied x Pastel Pied

9 Likes

Oh my GOSH! I love the freckles! What does this pied all have? :smiley:

7 Likes

My 1st guess is Mohagany…2nd guess black pastel

9 Likes

They are stunning, what do they have in them?

This is Tulius. I don’t know what he is other than handsome! He has blue eyes and only 2 small spots. If anyone can categorize him, thanks!

9 Likes

Looks like a BEL. Would that spot be a paradoxing? Not familiar with how that shows up on BELs

1 Like

Blue eyes doesn’t always equal BEL. A little hard to tell from the pic, but this Pied has blue eyes and no other color.

5 Likes

VPI Lightning Pied

8 Likes

Those look black to me.

But I didn’t know non BELs can sometimes have BEs. Interesting

1 Like

Thank you!

I love it! Plus the smudge of yellow :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Thank you!

Adult Killer Pied

3 Likes