Show us your Pied stuff!

Here’s 4 of the Pied related stuff i’m eager to make some more Pied madness with them :smile:
Post your best Pied stuff :sunglasses:

0.1 GHI Pied

!

1.0 Pied Het Ultramel

0.1 Pied Het Ultramel

**Fire YB Leopard Het Clown poss Het Pied (with ringer)

10 Likes
3 Likes

Cant wait to get OD into my YB

4 Likes

My youngest baby snake. She is a normal pied het albino from juli 2019. Hoping to when she grows up to go for albino pieds. Love the funny round cirkel halfway her body. You don’t see it to well in the picture but it is almost like someone drew a line around it with a black marker.

5 Likes

5 Likes

3 Likes

I have a few more…dozen.

18 Likes

Are those SUMAS at tha top??? Love when peeps go for those over Pandas…I’m sure you have both

1 Like

@osbornereptiles coming in and dominating all of us :sob:

My favorite is the second from the bottom @brozzo1011

Here’s my little pumpkin pied, Luna :hugs:

9 Likes

New addition??

Yep. Hatched 1.1 Suma Pied from a het x het clutch. I started many Pied projects many many years ago. As cool as Pandas are, there is a reason we don’t see many of them being hatched…or they’re likely being culled.

1 Like

Hats off to all going the SUMA route…I have Mohagany stuff from 5 years ago for the price of norms I’m so glad I held onto

2 Likes

killer%20mojave%20pied_zpsoklgn0if
pied%20group_zpsdt9po9q8

9 Likes

I’ve had her for a little over a month. She’s the one that’s been refusing to eat 96% of the time.

2 Likes

Anything work yet? I feel like I’ve heard pieds aren’t always the best eaters.

Albino Pied

Black Pastel Pied

Coral Glow Enchi Pied

Enchi Pin Pied

Enchi Leopard Pied

Pastel Leopard Pied
Pastel Yellow Belly Leopard Pied
Pastel Yellow Belly Pied
Pinstripe Pied
Pastel Enchi Leopard Pied
Enchi Pied
Leopard Enchi Pied

13 Likes

All these pies look so beautiful… Where’s my fork?

1 Like

Forgot the most recent addition and one of my favorite

Hypo Pied

12 Likes

I’ve heard people say Pieds are bad feeders but I’ve found that to be the opposite.
Founder het Pied female 7800g

5000g Pied from female above.

We have several females in the 4000-5000g range and haven’t see any feeding issues from our Pieds.

6 Likes

If I take her hide and water bowl out, and leave a rat pup (heated way more than normal) she’ll take it. I drape a towel in front of her tub so it’s completely dark as well. She’s done it for me twice.

I purchased rat fuzzies because of how tiny she was (84 grams), but her breeder had her on live rat pups. Tried the rat pup and she took it after a second heating and all the theatrics put into place. I had never heard of pieds being more stubborn to eat, so I hope that’s not true >.<

@stewart_reptiles Do you have a favorite pied?

1 Like