Show your bright morphs!

Just have to show off this cool new baby. Still finishing absorbing yolk but so cool. ! Two face…inbound6141966078833014747

4 Likes

Greetings! Joining in on the fun. Here’s one you don’t see too often. Adult male Bamboo Ultramel and some babies. They go through a cool color change, and get soooo bright yellow! Enjoy!

9 Likes

Wow those are awsome! You must be very proud of what you produced with that guy

1 Like

So do you believe he is a paradox? Very cool either way!

@cream_city_serpents The color change is amazing. I far prefer the adult color, but the babies are really subtle also.

1 Like

6 Likes

Yes pretty sure it’s a paradox. One of his clutch mates has kind of the same thing. Gotta wait another day to get some good out of the eggs pics to know for sure. Pretty weird to have 2 in one clutch.

2 Likes

Enchi Spotnose Fire

3 Likes

DAMN…I’m not a fan of Bamboo but Bamboo+ Ultramel has changed my mind completely…that boy is stunninh

2 Likes

Indeed…so bright for an adult that’s nuts!!

1 Like

I really appreciate an albino look with dark eyes on anything it sets the look apart for me anyway

1 Like

Pastel Enchi Ghost

3 Likes

Super pastel lesser enchi possible yb and fader 1.1 and an enchi lesser pastel 0.1. Amazing to see in person!

3 Likes

.1 Killerbee Yb

5 Likes

little ultramel ♀️

3 Likes

@osbornereptiles I’m hoping to make something like that this year with my Orioles

2 Likes