Show your silly reptile pictures!

Our little mimosa girl Phina. Was trying to make pictures and she just stayed like this for at least a minute. She is such a cute snake :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

Don’t know if this counts as a feeding pic If it is I can delete it but it was just funny to me. Stayed that way for a long time too! Sorry killed the Pic

I was holding a f/t pinky mouse in my hand… I haven’t had this issue until now :joy:
Scarlet got mad at me after I pulled her off my finger, and then proceeded to musk on me and didn’t want anything to do with her food anymore. I’ll try again next feeding day :joy:

16 Likes

This is why I always use tongs. My rosy boa especially likes my fingers too much for me to want to risk feeding without tongs. :joy:

1 Like

Me: Here you go bud I got you 2 nice hides

Guapo: nah bruh I’m a build a fort in the basement

15 Likes

Did you get stung?

The bite itched a little afterwards for about half an hour, but otherwise I was fine.
She’s back to eating normally, though I use tongs now :joy:

4 Likes

He was simultaneously taking a dump in this photo, as well.

18 Likes

Must have had a spicy rat the night before :fire::joy:
I think we can all relate to that face :joy:

4 Likes

More cute than funny, Tootsie trying to boop a teddy bear.

And Macchiato trying to boop my phone…:laughing:

11 Likes

my CoCo CHANEL pretty girl…

8 Likes

My baby corn trying to escape, but I have it clipped

11 Likes

Maybe he just likes to climb…

13 Likes

Peek a boo

12 Likes

Shush human… me and my boyfriend are just chillin yall.

9 Likes

My firing pin female with her future disco bf, cant wait to see the result of this pairing

1 Like

Hognoses are so damn adorable. I have no idea why I have never owned one.

She’s beautiful.

Oh, my gosh! That is such a beautiful snake!! What kind is it?

1 Like

I came home to see this the other day and almost had a heart attack thinking she was stuck. Nope, she’s just very happy in there, and now prefers it to her hide. Ok weirdo…

20 Likes