Site Broken for Older Browser Versions [FIXED]

Has anyone else noticed the site is not working properly. The filter at the top is missing so I can not put in to look up just adult female ball pythons.

1 Like

Seems to be working just fine on my end.

Just incase you are still having issues, here is a link to adult female Ball pythons on the marketplace.

Female Adult BPs

2 Likes

Could be a internet thing. I was browsing just fine on there today.

Had problems here too.

1 Like

All day today I have not been able to open filter option on mobile. Cannot open drop down for market location either.

1 Like

@john could the issues that some users are experiencing be because updates or additions to the site being made? I just find it strange because it seems to be on a individual user basis because I have had no issues today yet others are.

None of these buttons work on my end. Plus filter and sort buttons.

1 Like

Is Morph Market going to get this fixed? I feel that some may miss out on a sale due to this.

Can you rotate your device (landscape) and use them buttons?

If so it may be a ā€˜hit boxā€™ misalignment issue.
What browser are you using?

1 Like

Iā€™m experiencing the same issues.
Canā€™t click and select photos on adds, or use the search feature.

3 Likes

Can you attempt it on a different browser (chrome/safari/IE) and see if you get the same issue?

1 Like

Same issue. Only happening on safari. Can access everything on my laptop through chrome. Noticed it this morning, and itā€™s still happening.

3 Likes

Canā€™t logout either. I click logout and it pops me back up to the top of the page. Most of the drop downs arenā€™t working. Only the one in here so far.

3 Likes

Yep. I tried on my work computer and same issues.

2 Likes

My browser is android internet that it is not working on.

2 Likes

I have an iPhone, all the buttons have been working but I have been fighting the garter snakes as I try to load into certain ads.

3 Likes

Tried rotating to landscape and no luck. Installed Firefox browser and site works fine on same device but different browser.

3 Likes

iPhone with Safari works fine

2 Likes

Thanks everyone for reporting the problems.

For this type of problem, I need to know the browser type and version number which is having problems. For example, ā€œbroken for my Safari version 10ā€.

Hereā€™s a list of who reported problems so far.

We think we know the problem ā€“ that we used some newer Javascript than is supported by some older browsers. We are going to back out those features momentarily.

Next time if thereā€™s a thread like this with multiple people confirming a severe bug, if someone could please send a note to support@morphmarket.com weā€™ll catch notice of it faster. I donā€™t check the forums every day. I was looking at this problem last night, but only got 1 email, so I didnā€™t know how widespread it was.

2 Likes

Okay we have backed out the changes from yesterday that we think caused the problem.

Can the people who had a problem go and refresh/reload the site and let us know if itā€™s working now? Thanks.