Some pictures of Kai

Just thought some people would like to see some of my pictures of Kai tonight!

29 Likes

Lovely photos! The lighting on that top right one is so cool!

2 Likes

Different angles with a LED strip in a black box can result in different colors definitely being highlighted, and also provide even directionally based light.

2 Likes

These pictures are so cool!!!

2 Likes

Thanks they were taken on an iPhone 7

2 Likes

Here are two more from tonight

11 Likes

Very nice pics. Kai is a remarkable specimen!

4 Likes

Personally I like the look of the black and white one but the unedited one is really cool too! I was trying for a dark night in a jungle with some moonlight.

10 Likes

Excellent pics lumpy. I’ve never taken a picture of Rosalie, our suriname, I’ll have to try that.

2 Likes

Boas have that perfect snake face, in my opinion.

4 Likes

They absolutely do! I love the shape of their head and the little moustache

4 Likes

Boas’ horizontal stripe across the vertical pupil is amazing to me, too. Love their mugs. I have a whole thing for heat pits, I admit, so I don’t know if boas are that perfect snek face for me, but they certainly are close. And downright handsome.

3 Likes

I love that they all have the mustaches. Maybe one day there will be more if that extends that into a beard lol. Example would be the black around the lower lip area extending onto their belly scales.

3 Likes

I’m gonna be entering unedited one into the next photo competition :grin:

3 Likes

That photo will be hard to compete with! I agree, I have always loved the mustache on the faces of boas.

2 Likes

So I am decide that I’m gonna try to use the new collage feature. I might brake it though lol :joy:

13 Likes

So jealous! I want a boa soooooo bad!

3 Likes

Then get one! They are perfect!

4 Likes

I just don’t really have the space or money right now. Next year though, I’m for sure getting one, no doubt.

2 Likes

Ok, just know that once you get one there is no going back. You will want more boas, no doubt. In my opinion, they are the best pet snake.

Has No Bias For Boas
1 Like