Spectacular new morph

Could it be like Desert for females?

3 Likes

I was wondering that as well, or if it’s some type of paradox that isn’t passed down and they didn’t want to admit it

3 Likes

That’s an interesting thought. Definitely could be, that could explain why it’s hasn’t been recreated yet.
Nice thinking!

1 Like

Do you maybe have a link to them? I checked his website and Youtube but couldn’t find anything. Also googled Kente ball and checked World of ballpythons and there was no Kente listed. In the video he only mentioned them as being two females in the hands of an African breeder and this Stefan is really a very well respected breeder with decades of experience and the author of a ball python morph “bible” i have on my wish list for long. Can it be that Freedom breeder has something that looks simular or has an almost simular name? The snake from @osbornereptiles reptiles could have fooled me too.

2 Likes

You’ll find that they’ve figured out the hatching part. Not necessarily the breeding part. And if you’re referencing Noah, he successful because he has the means to be successful.

1 Like

With no disrespect meant toward Stefan, he is not infallible. He is one of the many that bought into the “Red” ball hook, line, and sinker despite numerous of us being vocal about it being a scam

As may be. The point being, he has both the means and the savvy to accomplish exactly what Thomas was asking about, which was the point I was making.

3 Likes

This animal is 100% identical to the Kente. I was in Ghana in 2016 and saw the two Kente animals with Noah. Originally thought female, they ended up being super obese males that wouldn’t breed. But great animals none the less, and seems pretty likely to prove out with there being 3 now. Here’s a video I took of Noah’s facility, included the Kente animals in 2016.

8 Likes

They indeed look the same. Thank you for the video and info. Seeing this I understand why Stefan put so much money in it. Love the bongo combo’s too.

1 Like