Stefanie w/ an F! About time I intro myself

Record… Colombian BCI almost 10ft…as big around as my thigh actually… fed a jumbo ray every week…never ever did do a rabbit every 2wks.

1 Like

I had his name tattooed on my ribs after he pasted…& everyone thinks it’s an ex or something…

2 Likes

Welcome to the community! I’m a huge fan of cat eyed snakes would love to see some pictures of yours!

5 Likes

Awesome. I’m digging your “old school” vibe, I’m right there with you, well over 30 years of keeping and pushing 28 years, on an off, with herp breeding. Your taste in critters is great. Quite the diverse collection you’re running. I also like your continued enthusiasm! I’m similarly afflicted.

It’s okay that you didn’t get this quite right. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Corn snakes win, in my world.

Rosies are great, for other people, but 100% of them think I am food, 100% of the time, so maybe I’m the outlier. Western hognose and most kings also think I am delicious.

Warm welcome, @slpocrnich, it’s a good crowd around here.

3 Likes

Korin my Madagascar Cat Eye

9 Likes

Love it! :fuelpump::fire:

2 Likes

Thanks for the welcome! I have a couple kingsnakes who constantly want to eat me…& recently my children’s python has been acting that way too. But I ligit started using to different hand soaps…one in general for everything…& a special different one for handling…to awesome results. I’ve litterally had my one huge male lavender King out before…& he would be just fine…then just start smelling a spot on my hand…& then Id watch him just bite me…slowly & start to try to eat my hand…like… anyway the different soap has worked very well…hasnt done it since.

1 Like

Right before I switched to the 2 different soap thing…I had my Children’s out & he decided to bite me & actually wrap my hand too. Fun fact… verses trying to peel them off…which can break teeth…just stick their head underwater. Works everytime. Course… Here I’m am standing there running a bowl worth of water real quick…with him on my hand…but hey. Lol.

1 Like

Watered down Vodak spray…is nice to have on hand sometimes…if you were dealing with something decent sized. JS…do I have any made up & set aside…I should…lol

1 Like

Tikal board banded rat(chinese)
Kai Thai bamboo rat
Akira Blood python

5 Likes

Both Ratsnakes are from Bartley Reptiles.

1 Like

Darko my Jungle Carpet I got from family couple months ago

5 Likes

Your Kai looks much different then mine lol

3 Likes

Oh… has yours browned with age more?

Oh…you have a BCI named Kai!! I seen that!! Lol

Mines name is a Dragonball Z reference…lol

1 Like

Madmardagon. one of my hognose…he’s a buttmunch…

5 Likes

Go Nobra!! Lol

Mine was originally supposed to be named Kaa like from the jungle book, but my aunt miss pronounced it over a phone call as Kai and I liked how that sounded better. So that’s what I decide with.

2 Likes

Sometimes you just here something & it fits! Just named my newest Boa Ridley…cause not to long after I got it I was watching a Ridley Scott movie…& I changed what I had been calling it…lol