Tell me you’re a keeper without telling me you’re a keeper

Yes, that IS a bag of rats next to the ice cream sandwiches… Why do you ask?

20 Likes

The wife’s BFF needed something from the freezer for a drink. She walked over, opened the freezer, shut it and then sat down. Jackie asked if she was OK. She said, why are there rats in the freezer? Jackie said for dinner of course.

19 Likes

I collect Tupperware bins of coconut fiber.

13 Likes

We have 3 pump sprayers scattered around the house. Only one of them is for plants. :joy:

11 Likes

We have 4 I think and none are for plants!!

11 Likes

If I hadn’t put miracle grow into it, it wouldn’t just be for the plants. :joy:

We each have our preferred sprayer. I think that might make it worse (better, maybe?)

8 Likes

I totally love this thread! I’m betting that so many answers have nearly all of us laughing and saying, “Yep, me too!”

Here’s one from our house. “Please be careful getting gift wrap from the hall closet with the hot water heater. Don’t knock over my bins of babies.”

12 Likes

“That’s the second six pack of paper towels you’ve bought this month…”

18 Likes

Here is one I get a lot!

" Why is it so warm in here ? "

12 Likes

:face_vomiting:oops :flushed::joy:. You didn’t tell her did you?

7 Likes

I have roaches in my house, in fact I try to breed them.
Open the fridge/freezer at your own risk.
Put all of your empty food containers and water bottle caps over here.
[Somebody picks up container without looking in it] You might not want to touch that.

10 Likes

I have stacks of tubs labeled with nonsense (F Les,HClo x M Ban,Les,Cin) stored inside of my wine cooler which has metal wires taped on the back and is plugged into something that could pass for a video game console.

10 Likes

Thankfully I have a freezer for rats only and don’t have to come across this :joy:.

7 Likes

Oh another one!!

“Can you all keep your lids from bottles and give them to me please” :joy:

(My Nan gave me a sandwich bag full the other day) :smirk:

10 Likes

Same here! I have a seperate rat freezer.

8 Likes

The black Tupperware is all forbidden.

7 Likes

You need couplings? I have tons of pvc couplings, 2 & 4 inchers but no pipes for the plumber😂 Hope everyone is having a safe & Happy Thanksgiving!!!
And the middle of the paper towels rolls, yes I have a box of them saved too😏

9 Likes

Nice, this site needs more just for fun games. Be good if there was a separate forum for these.
OK here is mine:
Algorithms like googles and others, believe I have a fetish for Tupperware and plastic boxes.
I get some scary and strange adverts

12 Likes

I have fungus gnats flying around due to the bioactive enclosures

13 Likes

I’m loving these :+1: here’s some of mine

I’m often cleaning glass in the house, but it’s not the windows as they still have hand prints all over them.

I have lots of shoes but the shoe boxes have another use.

Gas & Electric bill is super high, yet the central heating is rarely on.

I’m always buying plants and picking up sticks yet they aren’t displayed around the house.

I have 2 outhouses and 1 shed.

12 Likes