They're Pipping!

56 days and they’re finally starting to pip, from this clutch Breeding season’s just getting started!

Unfortunately, 4 out of the 10 eggs went bad, so odds of hitting a triple visual are a bit lower :grimacing: Either way, I’ll be happy with 6 healthy babies :slight_smile:

30 Likes

I think that you will hit those odds!!

1 Like

I really hope you’re right Riley!

1 Like

So do I because that means that I get to see that baby lol :joy:

1 Like

That sucks about the 4 bad eggs, but I’m glad to see that the rest made it all the way! Here’s to hoping they’re all stickin’ cute and good eaters!

1 Like

Adorable. :heart_eyes:

I wish you all the best with the odds there, and please show us aaaall the babies.

4 Likes

The kids are all out, I missed the triple visual, but really lucked out getting all conda’s. The second to pip never made it out of the egg, but still, I have 5 healthy Albinocondas with some amazing colour and patterns :slight_smile:

15 Likes

I love the one that has faded spots

2 Likes

Aww… They are adorable, all of them. My favv is the one top left, with the head dot. :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

3 Likes

I think you’re the first to like that one Riley! It’s the oddest looking albino in the group for sure.

That one’s popular! Top left and bottom right seem to be the favourites. Her colours are unreal, I hope she looks this good after her first shed. I hope she’s a she :rofl:

2 Likes

My fav is the bottom right. The clean dorsal and more intense colors are great.

2 Likes

That’s the one I was leaning towards. I can’t help but love tiger stripes and hers are amazing

1 Like

Those are some gorgeous babies! Can’t wait until I can produce some more baby hogs myself.

3 Likes

These pictures are so cute I forgot to breathe for a second. I’ve never seen a baby western hognose before and I’m dying. I love the one in the middle! A little washed out pattern can be stunning later on!

1 Like

These are absolutely firecrackers! Super nice. Wow

1 Like