TRN 2023 Season IDs

I don’t need help IDing these babies but just wanted to show them off post shed. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I’m reaaaally tempted to keep the banana pied boy, he looks so pretty :sob:

One of the normal het pied girls tried her best to mimic the MorphMarket logo too :joy::joy:

6 Likes

Love the Banana pied. Perfect balance of white and pattern.
That WT het is practicing to become the new MM spokes snake :+1:
They’re beauties!

4 Likes

Yes like @buckeyeballs said that pied banana has the perfect balance, it still has me just staring at him! Now that’s some eye candy for ya​:star_struck::+1:

4 Likes

And the last clutch of the season is finally here!

Pairing was 1.0 pastel ghi x 0.1 pewter

1.0 cinnamon

0.1 cinnamon

1.0 super pastel ghi ?
He looks quite a bit brighter than his sire when I first got him, so I am leaning towards super pastel.

0.1 ghi sterling ?
I’m hoping she does have GHI, she is stunning regardless and one of my favorites I’ve hatched out this season!

6 Likes

Pictures of dad when I got him, for reference.
He was a very shy boy, still is :joy:

5 Likes

Congratulations on another amazing clutch @trnreptiles! Those babies are rockin! Btw I love the shy ones! They are my favorites! :grinning:

5 Likes

Looks like dad was already at least 300-350g when you got him, and they lose a lot of color in those first few months of growth. Baby is a pastel ghi, super would be much more blushed out and faded. Still gorgeous.

4 Likes

That’s totally fair— for some reason I didn’t think about that at all :joy:

Thanks for your input!!

3 Likes

I still have this little gal and only just now noticed she appears to actually have some axanthic paradoxing on her… now I might have to actually keep her instead!

0.1 pastel vanilla het VPI axanthic

3 Likes