⭐️Turbellio Borneonus⭐️

They are going by a few other names at the moment so maybe “Turbellio Borneonus” won’t be here to stay, but I sure do like these tiny little guys!

14 Likes

Oh my gosh these are awesome!!

6 Likes

These are so dope!

5 Likes

Absolutely amazing!

4 Likes

That is awesome! Are the spikes easily visible to the naked eye, or do you need to really inspect them to see them? These are definitely a species that will be on my wish list.

4 Likes

You can see it on the adults but they are such small small small little isopods.

5 Likes

Yep, that is what I heard. I am patiently waiting for some non-dwarf spiky isopods to drop in price so I can talk myself into getting some :slight_smile:

2 Likes

To drop in price lol :joy:
You know you should just do it :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

“Should”… not really.

“Will”… probably :joy:

4 Likes

Everyone on this forum is such a bad influence when it comes to getting animals :joy:

6 Likes

Yep, for real :joy: I think since I joined (late December 2021) I have spent $600 on isopods… I don’t have a job and I will go broke :joy: Doesn’t really matter because I am still a kid, but still. :joy:

4 Likes

Lol, I am looking a at $2300.00 Sunglow Sterling on MM right now and hoping :rofl:

4 Likes

This forum was part of what convinced me to start my hognose breeding projects, and since then I’ve spent over 400 dollars on them and I’ll certainly be spending more :joy: I say it’s worth it though

3 Likes

I’m looking at an $8000 Albino Anaconda Arctic Het Sable right now. If only…

4 Likes

I am really considering it, just need to work somethings out :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Wow, that is some price tag :exploding_head: I agree that it ends up being totally worth it!

I just Googled some pictures of those and they are gorgeous. :star_struck:

3 Likes

I’m thinking I’ll buy a third hognose in the summer, so that may bump it up to 600 dollars.

2 Likes

We should have a forum about the most expensive herptile/inverts anyone has bought. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I started a forum kinda like that, but more specifically about your most expensive crested geckos

2 Likes

Maybe you could consider restarting this forum https://community.morphmarket.com/t/show-me-your-most-expensive-reptile-in-your-collection/8516

1 Like