Ultramel... What a magic morph!

Isn’t she lovely? My holdback female Butter Pastel Ultramel. Her colors are so intense! Hope you enjoy it

76 Likes

Whoa! That is gorgeous!

3 Likes

She is beautiful

3 Likes

Ultramel is definitely one of my favorite morphs, and one I’d like to get into later on!
She’s gorgeous, I love how bright she looks!

2 Likes

Gorgeous! There’s still so much to do with Ultramel and even the three gene combos like your girl or a simple mojave ultramel are just beautiful animals that hold their good looks into adulthood. I’m invested into Ultramel but only one of my project females is up to size so far. I’ve got another year before I get to hatch some really cool ultramel stuff. This year I’m creating hets with my mojave ultramel x pewter bee. One of the best recessives out there!

3 Likes

I was gonna sell my ultramel male, this actually makes me wanna keep him so I can put him to my super pastel Gravel/yellowbelly then put one of those babies to my male lesser then put one of those babies to my highway then back to my male ultramel lol.

If I’m correct (which I’m probably not lol) that should give me a lesser super pastel (poss het Gravel)/yellowbelly ultramel lol

1 Like

Pairing was Ultramel x Butter Pastel Het Ultramel.
The only visual in 5 eggs, but at least I hit jackpot :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Indeed!
I’m also a bit deep into the Ultramel project :grin:
Hopefully next year I can hit some double recessives as Ultraglows and Ultra Pieds and other Ultramel combos as i’ve got her mother, a Butter Pastel Het Ultramel and a Black Pastel Het Ultramel ready for next season

1 Like

There’s always a bright side in keeping Ultramel stuff :sunglasses:

1 Like

I started out with a het Ultramel pair. Later picked up a mojave ultramel male but he’s been a reluctant breeder that likes to go on long fasts so I have a back up ultramel from the het pair that’s an enthusiastic breeder. My pastel leopard het ultramel is up to size now and she’s locked with both of the males. On deck I’ve got a cypress fire yb het ultramel sitting at 1100g that I hope to bring online next season and a spotnose redstripe het ultramel that’s at 500g so she’s got a few years to go. I really need that mojave ultramel to get his act together for the cypress girl because I’m dreaming of mojave cypress ultramels next year :smile:

2 Likes

Those are some powerful hets right there! :fire:
I’m going for the double recessives for now and then make powerful DH in the long run.
Ultra Pieds have been my dream snake for some years now and i’m going to devout my collection on producing Ultra Pieds and Ultra Pied combos

1 Like

I tried starting on ultramel pieds last year but my mojave ultramel didn’t get the job done. Cost me a year with my pastel pied female not doing a thing unfortunately. The perks of working with live animals :smile:

Ultra pieds are a dream of mine! I have 2.3 double hets raising up, another year before breeding but I couldn’t be more excited. That butter pastel ultramel is pretty incredible!

2 Likes

I recently picked up a pinstripe ultramel male, huge normal het ultramel female, 3 baby pastel het ultramels, and two baby normal het ultramels :grimacing::grinning:

3 Likes

Cant wait until she’s older and shed a few times to really see her colors pop!! I know its still early, but what are you thinking of breeding to her in the future??

1 Like

Same! Fell in love as soon i saw them on WOB like 4 years ago and since then i’ve been working to reach that level.
Gotta love Ultramel :grin:

Awesome! Congratz on getting on the Ultramel project :sunglasses:

1 Like

Well, since my main Ultramel project is around Ultramel Pieds and Butter/Lesser Pieds are an all white snake, taking her to Ultra Pied way is a no no.
What i’m think is either pursue the bright way and keep adding stuff to make her even brighter and go for another double recessive project, like Ultramel Clown or Ultramel DG :smile:

I love ultramels I have been working the project for more than a while ,my ultra pied is amazing and I have more than a few thought about camarillos and monarchs will see what happens

1 Like

Now i’m jealous! Dont be a teaser, show us that UltraPied :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes