Uncommon Ball Python Genes?

Correct. Sorry was unclear there. I just meant that Vanilla was also in the complex and that the SuperVanilla was also not a white snake

I made some Sulfur Fires from her last clutch, they seem to have a variability in how much yellow they have but that could be because I used Fire and not another Sulfur.

The top one has no yellow at all, and the bottom one obviously has a lot and looks just like a Super Sulfur. I will say that Sulfur seems to make the pattern weird in Mojaves that I don’t see in Fire, and the color is a bit different as well.

The top one is a Pastave Sulfur/Vanilla and the bottom one is what I think is a Pastave Sulfur/Vanilla possible Chocolate.

5 Likes

@walkergirl All those snakes are nice! But man the second one down is insane!!! Freaking love it!! Reminds me of a disco inferno!!! Your hatching all my favorite stuff over there!!! Lol

3 Likes

I thought that she was a Pied when I first saw her in the egg and was really confused for a bit lol. She’s probably my favorite from the clutch (don’t tell the others lol), and is definitely going to stick around. She was the one I was most worried about when she was in the egg because she didn’t absorb her yolk sac, but after a few assist feedings she really took off! Back to the Sulfur stuff though, I think it will be interesting to see how it effects different combos since it does seem to act differently from Fire

Here is what I believe to be a single gene Sulfur, and next will be her brother which I’m pretty sure is a Vanilla.

1 Like

The boy is definitely vanilla.

1 Like

That’s what I thought. I’m glad that I can at least tell the Sulfur from the Vanilla in the single gene form lol

has anyone ever heard of bolo? a table at the expo in corpus this past weekend had several listed as bolos or bolo combos

1 Like

That’s a new one. Never heard of bolo.

Actually went to a local show last fall and a guy had a few animals labeled as “Phenomenon” and “Trojan.” I think I’ve seen them pop up on MM before but they are definitely uncommon.

1 Like

yeah i was very confused and i checked morph market as there’s none listed

I saw a Trojan listed somewhere. I saw the price of it and kept on scrolling. Lol!

I have two with mahogany! I’ve talked about them before in another thread haha

1.0 cinnamon mahogany het albino
and
0.1 pastel mojave enchi mahogany het albino

Super excited for the 2022 season, they should both be up to size by then. Mostly wanting to hit the suma cinnamons but lots of other goodies sprinkled in there as well for variety

4 Likes

I have a few marios im raising up, but honestly in single gene form their not much to look at, super is where its at. Grim Reaper is the super of Grim. If you want really uncommon reaper was founded by bill buchman which imo was a dinker god. He founded the reaper, napalm, philistine, and probably more im forgetting. unfortunately seems like multiple mental issues got to him and his collection was neglected as a result. Now those morphs are lost to the hobby. Mentioning reaper reminded me of him.

3 Likes

This is my friends Pastel YB Super Phenomenon. He has the only super that I know of.

4 Likes

Same friend who has the Super Phenomenon I mentioned. I believe it’s a new gene allelic to YB. Anthony Soto also has the line if I remember correctly.

This is a Bazinga, Saw it in a video yesterday

2 Likes

If that is the case, then this animal

Is mislabeled…

2 Likes

This animal is not a BOLO/Freeway. That’s the Pastel YB Super Phenomenon. It passed down YB and Phenomenon to it’s offspring so it’s not in the YB complex. Apologies for the confusion.

1 Like

The sahara Morph seems interesting to me, but not with most combos,
PastelSaharaAdult
Just a picture I know, but it seems cleaner black and white than axanthic. If that’s true I like it.

6 Likes

I like it, have not seen one of those until now.