Was I sold the correct snake?

His asking price was $300 + shipping so the pricing was offered because of the mix up on the Banana

1 Like

Why is it that he wanted to get rid of that, he didn’t say you can have $** off of any animal I have for sale he said that you can have this one specific animal for this amount.

3 Likes

Yes he did offer 30% off any however she was the only female he currently had

2 Likes

Okay, that makes a bit more sense that that was the one he was recommending versus the only one with a discount.

3 Likes

That’s $75 + shipping saved… Or a extra $225 spent, depending how you want to look at it.
If this is for breeding plans, do you have the need for a firefly het pied?

Was there any males that would fit better Into your plans?

2 Likes

The males were from the same clutch as the banana I got so I’m at about 5 of each currently but looking at a Butter champagne blonde pastel enchi male so another female would balance the mix I think. Currently I have a Pastel banana, the banana het pied, a black pewter bee, a Het clown a pastel spider, and a GHI ghost with a couple commons all hatchlings for future projects so I’m trying to build a range

2 Likes

Yeah its one thing to state that there are multiple animals with the same genes and another to advertise a single snake and not even send that one.

3 Likes

Out of curiosity, have you checked the sex of your animal? If he sent you the wrong animal, it might not be a female.

5 Likes

I didn’t even take that into account when reading this. I am sure you already know but female bananas are much more expensive on average than compared to a male.

1 Like

I believe the guy was sincere and it was an honest mistake. If I thought he was being shady I would have called him out on it here rather than keeping his shop redacted.

1 Like

I should only be so lucky. I’m at work but Ill pop him when I get home. I haven’t yet as he just arrived yesterday and didn’t want to stress him more.

yeah, I have a pastel banana female who was about $100 more than he was.

Given he sent you the wrong snake, even if by mistake, I would ask to see the parents of the clutch. I personally wouldn’t gamble on it being het pied, without proof.

5 Likes

Just a heads up, while this topic is fine itself, the name being redacted is necessary.

5 Likes

Thank you sir for potentially saving my ars in the future :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Personally, I think the snake they sent you has way cooler markings on its headstamp, but that’s just my biased opinion…very nice looking morph.

1 Like

Defo ain’t the same snake :flushed:

1 Like

Not the same snake.

2 Likes

Did you leave this in the sellers rating? It looks like his lighting was enough for you to tell its a different animal.

4 Likes

Wheres waldo

1 Like