What hobbies do you guys have other than the reptile hobby

This category is terrible first of all I don’t know what to put it in.
Well for me it is countryballs, Lego stopmotion, my YouTube channel and other stuff.

Here’s a recent thread about other hobbies!

https://community.morphmarket.com/t/what-are-your-other-hobbies-herptile-fans-lets-get-to-know-each-other-a-bit-better/27791/92

1 Like

I clicked & got this message: “To access Morphpedia, please login first. Otherwise, that page doesn’t exist or is private.”

1 Like

My wife and I were very heavy in the reef hobby, honestly miss having beautiful reef tanks. Its unfortunately an expensive hobby so we couldn’t keep going when our son was on the way. We were a big part of reef 2 reef helping people every day. Still have a lot of pictures to remember but the reef hobby was a big part of our lives along with reptiles.

3 Likes

This is a video of my favorite countryball animation

Me and my partner . Rescue reptiles keep our own collection . We also collect popheads like crazy amounts . I also design tshirts and hoodies which il start selling from january , were parents too oh and im back in college to become a nail technician

1 Like

That category is a secret

:shushing_face: :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Haha, well I’m terrible at keeping secrets!

4 Likes

Gardening I love.

2 Likes

I love fishing in general, but small stream flyfishing in particular. All catch and release personally, but no qualms on others who might eat their catch.

I play disc golf at least once every week. A little obsessively.

I’m a huge fan of college football and basketball.

And, at least an hour every day, I do some kind of landscaping project around the yard.

All of that helps to explain why I’m still far from finishing my reptile room!

5 Likes

Oh I got a new knife lol :joy:

And, no, I don’t have small hands :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:. Blade length of 4.75 inches and total length of 11.75 inches.

3 Likes

I have a light saber :joy: the paper weight cost me like 650 :joy: :woman_facepalming:. I was looking into buying a custom made hand forged ultra sharp Ninjato, whats nice is you get to pick all the features.

2 Likes

Mine was $100 and comes from the brand Daggerr in Russia.

2 Likes

Russia really does have some cool weapons. I always liked the combat knife that the blade shoots out like a firearm. They also have a really cool auto shotgun.

1 Like

Yeah Russian weapons are pretty good, sad about the war going on.

1 Like

Very very cool. I love sharp pointy things!

4 Likes

Same ! So its natural to love sharp pointy fangs and sharp pointy Aculeuses as well :joy:.

2 Likes

Well the wife and I have been helping out some good friends of ours with their son’s wedding flowers. She did most of the work. I just helped.

7 Likes

For me it is crocheting

3 Likes