What hobbies do you guys have other than the reptile hobby

Thats an amazing photograph!

3 Likes

I play a lot of Xbox online. Mostly FPS games but sometimes RPG/MMORPG

3 Likes

Just got back from MTB! It’s been a long while, but cycling has been a big part of my life for years and I’m happy to be getting back on the trails. I ride daily, but usually just commuting. It’s nice to just rip some dirt with some good scenery and even better company.

It’s truly a fantastic hobby for self improvement, and grit building. Definitely get some good equipment tho! :joy: Those trails will eat you alive!

4 Likes

What games for the fps, I play CoD, Battlefront, Battlefield, and etc.

3 Likes

Battlefield 2042, Battlefield V, Battlefield 4 and 1, COD MW2, COD AW, COD VANGUARD, COD BO4, Ghost Recon breakpoint, Fortnite, Insurgency: Sand storm, World War 3, Destiny 2. Those are the main games I’ve been playing for some years now.

3 Likes

I also play insurgency Sandstorm, battlefield 4, CoD AW, CoD MW2 (both of them)

2 Likes

I’ve heard bad ratings on vanguard, is it really that bad as the ratings say?

2 Likes

I think it’s an alright game. The campaign was actually pretty good but the multiplayer isn’t all that great sometimes. The weapons aren’t that good and there’s constant spawn campers. It’s fluid though and fast paced.

2 Likes

Gonna have to add each other then and link up online. Gamertag is N0CKTERNUL

2 Likes

Just saw your from MN. That’s sweet cuz I was born and raised in MN. Currently live in Duluth but was born and raised in the Cloquet and Brookston area. Gotta love the long winters here. It’s April and there’s still snow on the ground and we just had a winter storm last week :grin::rofl:

2 Likes

At least it’s getting warmer and will melt soon.

2 Likes

Mine is Robloxrox3 (I didn’t choose the username, me and my brother share the account)

2 Likes

Ya it’s in the 40’s and sunny right now and suppose to stay like this.

1 Like

You can change it one time for free otherwise it’s $9.99 to change

1 Like

Outriders is a great game too. Its been out a while but still fun👍 My buddies and I play every night

2 Likes

I agree. My favorites right now are Gears 5, MW2 and PUBG

1 Like

Gears 5 is great. Gear 2 was my favorite of the franchise. Ive got a pretty good tank for gears 5 when we play horde, i like using the Tri-shot

2 Likes

Are you on Xbox?

1 Like

Yes. MrStrok3anova

2 Likes

Added and messaged you. N0CKTERNUL

2 Likes