What is your rarest morph, if not rare most expensive

Probably the trio of these that I produced

Or maybe this girl

21 Likes

I guess the rarest I have is my Calico enchi spinner Yb prob. OD poss het pied. It wouldn’t let me upload any pics though.

3 Likes

I’m not sure about rare, but my girl Solaris is a powerhouse:

She’s a pastel mojave enchi mahogany het albino!

And my two most expensive…

Pixel, female pastel yellowbelly piebald ($900)

Plum, breeding size lavender het albino male. Also got him for $900, but he could potentially be worth way more if the het albino “proves” out. The breeder I got him from had bought him from someone else, but never proved him out personally so didn’t want to price him as het.

He’ll be paired to my red albino female to prove that out, and I’ll also be pairing him to my normal female to produce poss double hets!

Now if he would eat his dang food that would be great. Both him and Mango (both adults) went off of food for several weeks, Mango decided to start eating again but Plum hasn’t yet. :roll_eyes:

8 Likes

He isn’t the most expensive, but he does have a gene that isn’t commonly worked with.

Mont Blanc.
He’s a GHI fire Arroyo

The most expensive snake I own is also fairly uncommon:

Macchiato.
He’s a Soulsucker het clown.

7 Likes

My most expensive (bamboo spider calico)

My favorite and first morph. (Self Christmas present)

6 Likes

8 posts were split to a new topic: Your Rarest Cresties! :gem:

Rarest: Banana Urban Camo and Mojave Urban Camo

18 Likes

My sunset breeder male

8 Likes

Dreamsicle male

10 Likes

My Fire Leopard Clown, Clowns are basically double the price in South Korea and really hard to get yours hands on with the exception of basic Clowns and Pastel Clowns.

8 Likes

Rarest would probably be the two (presumably) world’s firsts I hatched this year: Pastel Mojave Bongo Hypo and Red Stripe Mojave Hypo. As well as my Cypress Yellowbelly Hypo- I can only find one that was listed on MorphMarket , months after I produced mine

Most expensive (recently) would be this Hypo Clown Het Pied

8 Likes

My most expensive snake is this Enchi Leo YB Pied, could have something else going on according to the breeder but he wasn’t sure.

7 Likes

. Mine would have to be my male firefly acid 50% het clown I just hatched. Or this beautiful pastel fire leopard Mojave double het DG clown. I also have a female clown het dg who’s beautiful as well.

6 Likes

My Pastel YB Dreamsicle I produced this season is my nicest ball python currently. So happy to hit on this combo! These photos really do her little justice, I need to get some updated ones.

8 Likes

Possibly rarest

Bamboo Enchi Firefly Calico female

Most expensive so far

Lavender albino black pastel female

6 Likes

One that I purchased would probably be my 1.0 Hypo Clown Pastel Lesser but I just produced these two beauties and they are perfect (no kinks)
1.0 Albino/Toffino 8 Ball (Pos Pastel)
0.1 8 Ball Het Albino or Toffee

1 Like

8 Likes

6 Likes

What’s the pink one

1 Like

@lygexotics i am pretty sure that it is this.

1 Like