What new reptiles have you bought recently? 2.0

Oh wow, that’s so much longer than my snakes!

3 Likes

Picked this girl up last weekend

18 Likes

Sweet bp! What morphs are in it? To me it looks like something with sugar or calico in it.

4 Likes

Thanks!! It is an Orange Dream Calico

7 Likes

I have finally received my absolute dream lizard! A northern blue tongue skink! Her name is Rose and she is magnificent. I made a whole topic about her that I will link in the next post.

15 Likes

https://community.morphmarket.com/t/after-a-year-and-8-months-of-waiting/33376

3 Likes

Nice baby :heart: i have wanted a prehensile tail skink for the longest time. When i worked in a pet store ling ago, i was in charge of all the small animals which was birdsand reptiles. We had this very sweet skink there, she was so amazing.

My favorite animal in the whole shop however was a hawk headed parrot named bubba. If i wasn’t poor at the time i would have bought him. He only liked me and i was the only person who could hold him, he violently attacked anyone and there was one guy who he really hated because the guy whipped him with a towel. Bubba would attack the cage just trying to get that guy. He always was sweet to me except one time when since he couldn’t get to his enemy, he attacked me instead :joy: at the time 2500.00 was out of my price range but i still want one.

4 Likes

Hawk headed parrots are beautiful. If I were to get a parrot I’d probably go with a pionus, but I’d love to be able to interact with a hawk head parrot at some point in my life.

4 Likes

I think they are amazing birds, i think eventually ill get one if my cat ever passes away.

4 Likes

New 2020 male Paradox Snow. His name is Swan. I am looking forward to pairing him up with our Paradox Snow Patternless and Paradox Albino Stripe het Anery females in the future. Swan has a some pretty significant Paradox markings and I am hoping that he will pass that along to his offspring.

20 Likes

Congratulations, thats a beautiful lizard!

4 Likes

Lol got a new snake :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:. It is glass, it is going to go on my desk in my future snake room/office space.

16 Likes

Just got these two in a trade! Beautiful Hypo het Kahl female boa, and an Extreme Harlequin male Crestie! Forgive the horrible photo of the crestie, I was trying to keep him from jumping in my hands so I decided to take a fast one in his new setup

13 Likes

Thank you, you have reminded me that I need more boas in my life :relaxed:

6 Likes

Always need more boas :two_hearts:

6 Likes

Isnt that just an unspoken rule?

6 Likes

In my case it’s more Cresties lol

4 Likes

Congrats on your new pets :grin: they look great

4 Likes

I’ve always wanted a pied & couldn’t pass her up, I picked her up five days ago. I got here for a great price and she’s got a greater temperament, she fell asleep on my lap tonight.

17 Likes

Congratulations! She is precious!

3 Likes