What new reptiles have you bought recently? 2.0

Beautiful hognose and I see you got your badge back👍

4 Likes

She is, and I did! Now to make sure not to lose it this time. :joy: :crossed_fingers:

4 Likes

I picked him up yesterday but here he is! This is a pastel trick puzzle het hypo male

22 Likes

That’s nice!! With the flames, pixelization, and super crazy pattern, looks almost like a yb complex in there as well! The hypo version would be killer!

4 Likes

Man I wish these guys stayed this small that would be adorable.

3 Likes

Ask and you shall receive!

He is going through his first shed it”s hard to see in the picture because he only started shedding yesterday,

14 Likes

Every time somebody posts a new hognose I think, gee, I’m gonna need one of those someday. Cute baby!

7 Likes

Very pretty snake! The school colors where I grew up are blank and gold, so I have a build- in soft spot for a pretty black and gold animal.

4 Likes

Please educate a corn snake girl. How long will it take your handsome guy to shed?

3 Likes

I purchased this adult female rosy boa for my breeding project.

She is an albino matrix. Im hoping her and Snowfall have amazing babies next season :crossed_fingers::snake:

16 Likes

Congrats, she’s beautiful!

3 Likes

Honestly not sure but it is much longer than snakes (to my knowledge) but I think it takes about 2 weeks.

3 Likes

Oh wow, that’s so much longer than my snakes!

3 Likes

Picked this girl up last weekend

18 Likes

Sweet bp! What morphs are in it? To me it looks like something with sugar or calico in it.

4 Likes

Thanks!! It is an Orange Dream Calico

7 Likes

I have finally received my absolute dream lizard! A northern blue tongue skink! Her name is Rose and she is magnificent. I made a whole topic about her that I will link in the next post.

15 Likes

https://community.morphmarket.com/t/after-a-year-and-8-months-of-waiting/33376

3 Likes

Nice baby :heart: i have wanted a prehensile tail skink for the longest time. When i worked in a pet store ling ago, i was in charge of all the small animals which was birdsand reptiles. We had this very sweet skink there, she was so amazing.

My favorite animal in the whole shop however was a hawk headed parrot named bubba. If i wasn’t poor at the time i would have bought him. He only liked me and i was the only person who could hold him, he violently attacked anyone and there was one guy who he really hated because the guy whipped him with a towel. Bubba would attack the cage just trying to get that guy. He always was sweet to me except one time when since he couldn’t get to his enemy, he attacked me instead :joy: at the time 2500.00 was out of my price range but i still want one.

4 Likes

Hawk headed parrots are beautiful. If I were to get a parrot I’d probably go with a pionus, but I’d love to be able to interact with a hawk head parrot at some point in my life.

4 Likes