What new reptiles have you bought recently? 2.0

I think they are amazing birds, i think eventually ill get one if my cat ever passes away.

4 Likes

New 2020 male Paradox Snow. His name is Swan. I am looking forward to pairing him up with our Paradox Snow Patternless and Paradox Albino Stripe het Anery females in the future. Swan has a some pretty significant Paradox markings and I am hoping that he will pass that along to his offspring.

20 Likes

Congratulations, thats a beautiful lizard!

4 Likes

Lol got a new snake :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:. It is glass, it is going to go on my desk in my future snake room/office space.

16 Likes

Just got these two in a trade! Beautiful Hypo het Kahl female boa, and an Extreme Harlequin male Crestie! Forgive the horrible photo of the crestie, I was trying to keep him from jumping in my hands so I decided to take a fast one in his new setup

13 Likes

Thank you, you have reminded me that I need more boas in my life :relaxed:

6 Likes

Always need more boas :two_hearts:

6 Likes

Isnt that just an unspoken rule?

6 Likes

In my case it’s more Cresties lol

4 Likes

Congrats on your new pets :grin: they look great

4 Likes

I’ve always wanted a pied & couldn’t pass her up, I picked her up five days ago. I got here for a great price and she’s got a greater temperament, she fell asleep on my lap tonight.

17 Likes

Congratulations! She is precious!

3 Likes

Thanks, she ate on her second day and comes out her hide when I go the room, just to see what’s going on…she’s not look for food.

5 Likes

Congrats, piers are our favourite. They are just amazing

4 Likes

Does a trade count? Meant to get some pics of this guy sooner, but he was in shed and life took over lol. Traded one of my hatchlings for this enchi pied male. He’s a little shy, but is a great looking snake.

16 Likes

yes, any new animal.

3 Likes

Definitely counts :relaxed: nice pied

3 Likes

Lovely boa 🥹

Also your cresties a pinstripe harlequin Dalmatian with the snowflake trait :black_heart:

4 Likes

Well we put a deposit on this girl… Jumping into bigger snakes it seems :grin::white_heart:

25 Likes

I am so happy that my love of boas has influenced you :upside_down_face:

6 Likes