What new reptiles have you bought recently? 2.0

Was super stoked to pick this girl up today. Snow Palmetto and just a stunner. She wasn’t a fan of staying still for photos, however. :sweat_smile:

12 Likes

Oh wow, she is absolutely stunning! Super jealous that you’ll be getting a boa before I do. :joy:

5 Likes

Your love of boas is pretty contagious. :yum:

4 Likes

She’s gorgeous, congrats!

2 Likes

Not reptiles, but…I got two adorable tarantula slings yesterday. An older G. pulchripes sling (maybe qualifies as a juvenile…? Never sure where that cut-off is) that’s just under 2", and a tiny little T. albopilosus that’s around 1/2". They’re both absolutely precious and seem very calm and chill for slings.

I wasn’t able to get a picture of the little T. albopilosus, but I did manage to snap a picture of the G. pulchripes.

7 Likes

That G. pulchripes is on my list to get…and there is an expo this weekend…

:thinking:

4 Likes

Doooo iiiiit. They’re a really beautiful species. Plus they have a reputation for being quite docile, they’re very hardy and easy to keep, and they get BIG. They checked all the boxes for what I wanted in a T. And unsexed slings and juvies are pretty inexpensive. Their only real downside is their glacial growth rate.

2 Likes

OMG a boa! Your really expanding so much :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: she looks amazing. Can’t wait for updates!

4 Likes

New beardie, Draco

13 Likes

Love the name :blush: such a cutie

3 Likes

Mr. Fuji has joined the fam. (Yes Im still naming all my bps after “wrastlers” lol) Cant wait to put this boy to work.
Super OD redstripe enchi YB

16 Likes

Really hoping this one turns out to be a girl! Her dad is a SUPER DUPER dalmation!!

16 Likes

Finally got to bring her home today! She looks really pretty with the natural sunlight :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

21 Likes

Thats a cool looking gecko!

3 Likes

Hypnotizing eyes

3 Likes

The tail in its self has so much spots :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: do you have any other pics?

3 Likes

I love her eyes :star_struck: very pretty

4 Likes

Not at the moment. Ill give it a little while to settle in and settle down and try to get some more

4 Likes

Her eyes are my favorite! The silver highlight is just :ok_hand:

4 Likes

Thank you so much! I’m not informed on gecko morphs, and that’s all the guy told me lol

3 Likes