What new reptiles have you bought recently? 2.0

Just put a deposit on this gal at the Metazotics grand opening today — they were doing a sale to celebrate so I’m only paying $1200 for her plus tax. She is a mystic mahogany het pied!

She’s gonna be my biggest snake investment thus far, but worth it for the cool pied stuff I can make later on!

15 Likes

That’s awesome that you got her! I’m going to love seeing all of the updates.

4 Likes

She looks awesome, congrats

2 Likes

This is Fog an adult male Stimson’s Python. We got a female also. They are our first foray into Antaresia. The flash makes him look weird, but the pics without flash didn’t really work either.

16 Likes

Hahaha yes!!! Well got news for ya….

Meet Kevin

17 Likes

Ok soooo giving an update on this guy I changed the name for the last time to mango and he”s doing great here’s a picture

Defiantly still skittish but much better with handling and I love him a lot as he made a dream come true!

10 Likes

So glad that he’s doing better! Hopefully my advice helped you. Hope you give an update about him in a few weeks.

6 Likes

I will 100% give an update (:

2 Likes

My acquisitions from Daytona yesterday. Superarctic het albino pos het sable and caramel conda dh albino/hypo pos het toffee.

19 Likes

Oh my goodness! Those are so beautiful finds!

4 Likes

Thank you I love them so much. I am extremely excited for the superarctic’s next shed. And of course the caramel decided during the photo shoot that my finger looked pretty tasty. He was great otherwise!

4 Likes

Congrats! I live that next to last picture. I wish I could’ve made it to Daytona this season. I was kinda planning to and then I got scheduled for jury duty this week!

4 Likes

Just tell them you worship snakes! That should get you out of jury duty for sure!
Snl Season 47 GIF by Saturday Night Live

10 Likes

Lol I guess that’s a thought. I ended up not serving anyway, but just because by the time they got to the U’s they were done. Although now I’m kinda wishing I could’ve shared my love of snakes…

3 Likes

This is Ripley!! He’s two months old, and I’ve had him for a little under a week. Getting a tegu has been in the works for such a long time it’s still slightly unbelievable that I have him.

27 Likes

Congratulations it’s such an awesome thing!

6 Likes

Congrats, he looks so cute :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Aww, Ripley is adorable! So tiny and cute… for now. :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Thanks y’all!! Yeah he’s an absolute sweetheart at the moment! We’ll see if he stays this nice as he gets older.

Ikr! He’s so stinkin cute, but I can’t wait for him to get big!

4 Likes

Excited to get to post in this thread again! Meet the newest hognose here at Noodle Haus! She’s a '22 RBE Pastel Anaconda 66% Het Toffee Belly, Pos Het Albino & Axanthic. Still trying to figure out a name for this one, all of my hoggies are named after Pokémon. Edit: I think I’m going to go with Togepi for this girl.

19 Likes