What new reptiles have you bought recently? 2.0

Here are some more recent pictures.

17 Likes

Oooh, I love them!! Is it just the lighting, or is the bottom one more of a silvery/grey? How big are they now?

5 Likes

This guy arrived last week. RBE Pastel, het Axanthic, pos het Toffee Belly. His name is Dratini:

17 Likes

The lighting is the same in the two pictures. The male is a pinkish tan with a bright pink belly and the female has the classic silver color. It’s interesting that they look so different, seeing as how they are littermates. The male currently weighs 1060g and the female is 1000g. They are 2.5 years old and have been slow grown like all of my Boa Constrictors.

6 Likes

My new, and last pick up: Brandy!

She’s a Caramel albino het genetic stripe.
And before any asks; no, I’m not going to breed her, she’s going to be a pet only.
Still, I’m really excited to have her.

21 Likes

Sure it is, I’ve heard that before:

:rofl:

4 Likes

B,but I really mean it this time, honest.
No more, for really real reals.
:smirk:

6 Likes

Okay, sure. Let us know when you get another snake. :rofl:

5 Likes

Yeah totally called that lol I’m a huge fan of caramel albino! Love her!

3 Likes

It’s not a 100% lie, I’m going to save up for a rack, so no more snakes til then. Hence the :smirk:
Babies are adorable but grow up into big ol’ cute chonks so time to save up for thier permanent home.

Thank you!
Yeah, I’m really happy with her as well. I really like the Caramel, ultramel, monarch morphs.
But Monarch is way above my means, and basic ultramels are being snapped up left and right. So when I saw her, and het for genetic stripe, I knew I had to get her.
Like I said in by post, I’m not going to breed her. I’m just happy to have her as a beautiful pet.

4 Likes

I had a huge female Carmel glow I produced from a pair of double hets I kept for years reallly regret letting her go. But she’s in a single snake house now lol.

4 Likes

I got my first snake yesterday! He’s a male anery stripe het albino kenyan sand boa from Stewart Reptiles. His colors are absolutely amazing and he looks awesome, the pictures don’t show how well his colors look since the lighting creates an orange look. I’m super excited about him since he’s my first snake. I’m planning on getting an albino het anery female to pair him to sometimes very late this year or next year, and then breeding them a couple years after that.

I originally had the paper towel in to help with controlling temperatures but I ended up just taking it out.

18 Likes

I just picked up this beautiful boy today, he’s an Anery GC Super Tiger dwarf retic! I absolutely love his iridescence and his personality is amazing so far, so curious and active!

23 Likes

He’s pretty awesome! That first photo I thought that was an Altoids tin, and I was wondering what kind of snake would fit in an altoids tin!

5 Likes

It’s definitely a unique thing to ship snakes in lol. He’s smaller than I thought he’d be for being a year old, but not quite that small :joy:. I would have taken him out to get the pictures, but he was very active and wouldn’t hold still!

5 Likes

(Pretty sure my african black house snake baby would be very happy with an altoids tin, lol)

4 Likes

Congratulations! I am a big retic fan, I would love to have one someday! Congratulations again.

4 Likes

Thank you! I’m super stoked to have him, I’ve wanted a dwarf/super dwarf retic for a long time so it’s like a dream come true for me right now!

3 Likes

24 Likes

Ummmm…WOW! What a crestie!

2 Likes