What new reptiles have you bought recently? 2.0

That is all you are going to leave us with? :upside_down_face:
I bet she is beautiful too :rofl:.

9 Likes

Eating right away is wonderful!!! Congrats again.

7 Likes

You’re such a tease!

8 Likes

You’ll just have to wait until I get her, lol.

9 Likes

I’ll be honest, I’m always a sucker for anything calico. And I used to not be a fan of butter/lesser but it’s heavily growing on me lately. This girl reminds me of my bamboo calico yb i hatched out last year, with the amount of whites it’s got.

16 Likes

Oh wow, they’re beautiful!

I now have two girls with calico in my collection, both from the same breeder funny enough — the other is a firefly calico.

I’ll have to figure out what pairings I’m gonna do with the two, but more than likely I’m gonna try and make more multigene hets to hold back. Like with pied or DG, or maybe clown? Lots of different options haha.

9 Likes

Can’t wait to see your new hoggie! Once you get her I shall give you a proper welcome into the hognose community lol

8 Likes

Here she is:

She’s a superconda het snow. Her colors are absolutely amazing and I love her headstamp.
This brings my total hognose breeding group to 1.2.
I also have a 1.0 yeti and a 0.1 anaconda het snow. These clutches should be a ton of fun.

18 Likes

Love super condas! That color is amazing! I like the dorsal line that seems to just get stronger towards the head! That is a great head on her too! Great pic for your future clutches with your other 2 snakes genetics. Congratulations on a great addition!:star_struck:

8 Likes

Very very nice addition!

9 Likes

Making me into a hoggy addict before I even have one :upside_down_face:

9 Likes

They are up in the top 5 of our “get list”.

9 Likes

Super cool @erie-herps! Very nice conda! Can’t wait to see what your breeding project produces! :+1::blush:

9 Likes

I can’t wait for my female hog from you :upside_down_face:

9 Likes

Thanks everybody! She’s been out exploring her enclosure already, so I think I’ll try to feed her this Friday (my normal feeding day). Her dorsal line is better in person and way better than in the ad, so I’m very happy with her.
@lumpy
I’m thinking my anaconda will be ready to breed in the 2025 season and this superconda should be ready to breed in 2026. I’m also considering picking up a female with arctic and then holding back a male, but that would be in a few years.

9 Likes

She’s beautiful! Oh my goodness that dorsal is incredible. Any name ideas yet?

8 Likes

I’m really bad with names, so if anyone has suggestions I’d love to hear them. Otherwise I’ll probably give it a few months and see what I come up with.

7 Likes

Her brown toasty color reminds me of cinnamon, nutmeg, hazel(nut), etc. Which could all be cute names.

Very beautiful girl, congratulations!

8 Likes

Hogatha. Sneek. Lady Anne Boleyn. Priya. Nettie. Quetzal.

10 Likes

I am good with waiting. It is more of a novelty thing to have it from you :upside_down_face:.

9 Likes