What new reptiles have you bought recently? 2.0

Great addition! I just thought hypo ghi clown with or without Mojave-YES PLEASE! Great looking animal even if she doesn’t prove clown, but if she does!:crossed_fingers:

7 Likes

Nice geckos! I’ve done Leo’s not fat tails as of yet, but they are so beautiful!

8 Likes

I don’t have it yet but I have a new little cutie coming in a few weeks and her name is “Izzy”. She’s a Coral Glow Phantom x Microscale Pinstripe possible het clown.

Pictures when I get her……….She is a beaut! :blush:

9 Likes

Beautifully colored! Congrats!

7 Likes

Nice pickups! It’s great when things align well, isn’t it?

7 Likes

Gonna hold you to that.

7 Likes

Ditto! We demand pictures as soon as humanly possible, @caron!

7 Likes

Not the best picture as I took it while contemplating the purchase, but was given a nice discount on her so was happy to bring her home with me!

She’s quite a bit wobbly but a sweetheart.

0.1 butter calibee (proven breeder)

Should make for another good female to mix with recessives or maybe banana… :thinking:

16 Likes

Pretty coloring on this girl.

6 Likes

@caryl I meant to post Nathena on this thread but I made a mistake and made a new topic for her. Oops! So here she is again!

13 Likes

Firgured that I should post my new guy here as well.

Pastel Dream Cyclone Het Sharp Albino

15 Likes

I should have something to post here next week. :wink:

8 Likes

Hints please!!! ???

8 Likes

She’s so pretty! Happy to see Nathena again anyplace, anytime :heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

That’s a gorgeous new addition, David! In love with the richness of the mahogany markings.

7 Likes

Ah, come on. Do tell!!

7 Likes

Thanks! I can’t wait to get him and Annabelle out for some photo sessions. Im going to use the same brick stand I used for Bishop awhile back. But there’s far too many kids around right now.

8 Likes

I bet it is a hoggy :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:. Don’t even try to fool us Riley :wink:.

9 Likes

Thank you @caryl She is a little gem and she just gobbled her very first meal with me right out of the gate!!! :+1::snake::muscle:

8 Likes

Of course she is. :rofl:

10 Likes